Reviews for Pajamas
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Haha. Wolfie looked absolutely good in pants. XB
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great story. I couldn't stop laughing. Loved the evil plot Murata, the maids and Wolf come up with, pure genius xD
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is adorable!

Yuuram is an amazing couple; that slap was meant to be XD

Adding story to favorites!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
go wolf!
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
HAHAHATHAT WAS FUNNY!

POOR YUURI FELL INTO

WOLFRAM'S TRAP
Pookey chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
hahaha that wasnt crap that was awesome! haha really good too i love it when wold has the pants in the relationship its always intresting hehehe 10/5 Woot!
Nasaki chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Poor Yuuri, he had to wear one of Wolfgram's nighties!.

Humm ... Wolfgram seems to have planed it all!.

I feel kind of bad for Yuuri ... (I'm such a liar)

And Wolfgram instincts are as sharp as usual.

I really enjoyed reading this fic!.
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I loved this story, it was so cute
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Haha, this was a nice ficclet to wake up to in the morning! It made me smile. :)
Haurvatat chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Sis, you're a bit of a dolt about these things.

Whaddya mean you think this one's crap? I love it! Bloody hell, MOST of the stuff you make on a whim turns out very good. Strangely enough, they also happen to be the more naughty of the fics that you write... I wonder if there's a connection?
Hateshinaku Tooi Sorani chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I LOVED IT! I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to read a YuuRam story with Wolfram being the 'seme', if you will...! - -cries in happiness- I'm so happy to have read this! Thank you so much! I have nothing to offer, except, if the maids were involved in some sort of secret hidding area thing, I think that Wolfram should through a pillow at the hole, making it understood that this is privite. If that even makes any sense... Ehh... -sweatdrop- Anyway, I encourage you to write more stories or oneshots with Wolfram being the seme! Tee hee! It's KAWAII! _

TransylvaniaBubblewrap /a.k.a. Christine and Hateshinaku Tooi Sorani
karkatspanties chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
omg that was so funny. wolfram wearing the "pants" lol
Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I think it was fine nothing wrong with it. I loved how you made Yuuri wear one of Wolf's nightgown totally amusing and for once Wolf gets to wear some pants XD. Great work!
migod chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
adorable on SO many levels! Though the maids and Murata having such a peephole is an extremely scary thing for our royal couple... hehehe
Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh I just love those two...great idea on the 'role reversal' usually people change the two completely. But I liek how you kept it a simple clothing change.

Fantastic job! I thought it was adorable and well-written! Keep up the awesome work!

K