Reviews for Somewhere In Between
heatherkinz chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
Wow, have just come across this fic and I think it is wonderful, so subtle and loving and you write the characters perfectly. I love it!
Faba chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Normally, I would see a Gelphie and practically run away, screaming. but this was really good, despite my loathing of Gelphie most of the time.

Keep writing, but also try some Fiyeraba's and Bessa's, those are my favorites, and I would like to see how you do with them. It's good to try new things. :)

~E.T
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
good story i liked it!
MuchTooHighACost chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
aw that was so sweet! i'm not really a huge gelphie fan, but i really liked this fic! aw man, it's complete lol! interesting thoughts about want and need... t hat's cool, i've never thought of that before.

and the image of a little galinda sneaking into the cookie jar made me smile. ]
Greenangelwings chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Your ending made up slightly for the rain on Elphie. :D very good story, wonderfully written, the detail was awesome.
TheWarrior12 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
So very lovely. Nice job! )

It was in that moment, on that day, Elphaba and Galinda shared their first kiss. It had been nothing short of sweet and innocent, but filled with a passion that surpassed any kiss given by either girl before. It was in that kiss that each girl felt a wonderful pull of the stomach, a flip of the heart, and a lightness of the head. And though they never did finish their discussion on want and need, each was certain that what they had experienced was a combination of both.
TryDefyingGravity chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Elphaba clung as tightly to Galinda as she could. She let it all out, not caring if Galinda saw, because in the end, she knew, that Galinda would make it alright.

-That is the most incredible line ] Very, very sweet

Good work again, and a lovely chapter. I'll look for more of your work ]
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
good story please update soon!
Love That Wicked chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Ah, Gelphie. I'm really looking forward to the next part!
Greenangelwings chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Continue, Continue, continue! Please!
Meg chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow, very nice job. I really like how you embodied Elphaba and Galinda. Please put up part two soon! I look forward to it.
DarkwolfKnight chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was a good beginning of the 2 parter. I'm with Elphaba you know how glinda thought of that. She is a thinker and being with Elphaba helps bring that out. I can't wait to read what is going to happen in the next chapter. Update soon.
thewizardandi1424 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
very nicely written! who knew Galinda would be so smart when it comes to love? Well done keeping the characters true to themselves. I read so many Wicked stories these days where Elphaba doesn't act like she's supposed to. I like your version of her though, it makes complete sense. Keep writing, I can't wait to read the next part!
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was AMAZING! You have wonderfuld detail, and a lovely writing style. Engaging, good work!
TheWarrior12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Great start! The detail and interaction between Elphaba and Galinda was written so well. I can't wait to read more.