Reviews for A Little Night Music
Mikesora chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Great fic, this pairing is so hrd to find but I love it so. Good to know here I can find a well written story with my fav pairing!

Good work, keep writing.
Daniger chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This fic made my day in so many ways; you are an excellent writer. I love when fandoms aren't torn apart by bad spelling and grammar. Plus, even though the characterization wasn't exactly like the characters in the show, I could easily picture it going this way if it became more of a drama then a comedy.

This pairing is great, thank you for posting it.
wildblues chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I've been meaning to review this for a long time, being one of very, very few CG fics. I don't much support the pairing of Lacey/Karen, but that is besides the point. The true point is that this is a really great fic. Very well written, the dialogue is very good, witty, and you kept both of them in character.

Also, it's interesting to see some dramatic fic of Corner Gas - a dimension we don't really see in canon (but I'm almost sure it's in there somewhere!)

In short; fantastic job! If you ever decide to write CG fic again, I assure you that I'll be there reading it!
Nineteen Fifty chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I just don't see Karen that way. Sorry. Ahah, I'v read this story about five times now, no lie, because I wanted to see her the way you place her. Well done, I don't do that too offen. 3
MyNameIsEntered chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I'm not a fan of slash, I prefer Hank/Karen to Karen/Lacey, but it's Corner Gas, so I'll take what I can get. You're a really good writer though, you should do more!