Reviews for The Battle Within
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
It was well written but I found it to hard to read in my opinion anyway, in my opinion I don't see harry or ginny for that matter doing that to each other!
probysgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
aw! this made me cry! well done!

Katy :-)
sugarshots chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Wow...that made me cry. Gah, I had to have a sad song running at that moment. Ahh well..Because this was so beautiful.

Are you going to have another chapter?

Because i would be so happy if you did.

But other then that.

Tragic, yet Beautiful!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh that is so, so, so tragically sad. It's very poetic...I love it..I'm defnitely adding it to my oneshot C2...
Atmosphere Max chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow! Why are you such a tease leaving me hanging like that! Very good story so far waiting on next part!
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I was very enthralled. Could have read more. Of course, it was just the perfect short story.
VGJunky158 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I know that this is a total one-shot, but I can't help but wish that at least another chapter had been written. There are two kinds of excellent writing: the ones that leave you thoroughly satisfied when they're through, and the ones that leave you wanting-no- needing more.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Well-written. Can't really see Ginny not waiting for Harry, though. Or him as a drunk. But in your story I could, so good job!
xcloudx chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I liked this alot because it's diferent. Every fic Ive read was Ginny being a fucking retarded spoiled stubborn bitch. I think she would leave him if she was the character I thought her up to be in the for the good read.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Mm...I believe that Ginny would be more loyal than that. But I think it's an interesting tale. Thanks!