Reviews for Redefining Family
Nirehtyls chapter 7 . 7/23
Your best series. Thank you. And if you don't finish it, I will consider it an honor to think of it as snarry. I can never find enough snarry. ;)
Nirehtyls chapter 6 . 7/23
Love chapter 6. Harry should save Snape more often. And take him for broom stick rides. And bond with him. If this turns into Harry, Draco, Snape/Harry fic I'll read it. Over and over. :) All I care about tht Harry is his own man, and Snape is his own man, and they are both each other and in love with the idea of snarry. Because spanking deages Harry, I'd rather do without that crap. I'd rather have a good story, rather than a questionable kink that deforms characters. That said, this is the best thing you've written, and I hope you either abandon it as is because it's great, or, if you continue, it does not turn into the House Forgot series nor Time and Place series. Snarry is mature and hard to write, yes, but Harry is not childish and he does not need to be controlled. He had enough of that crap. Love this little 7-chapter fic, though. I am saving it. I don't need it finished. It's great as is. (:
Nirehtyls chapter 5 . 7/23
This is the best thing you've written. Harry finding Snape. Harry keeping Snape sane. Harry carrying Snape. HARRY CARRYING SNAPE. Harry saving Snape. Canon was hell on all of them, Snape was just worst affected. Those tshirts are right. Fck canon and save snarry. Oh I love this. Thank you for chapter 5.
angeleyes1984 chapter 7 . 2/15
Has this been abandoned
kittyranma chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
This has promise, I can't wait to see where it goes.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
Snape holds on to his authority well, even though he is so ill. Hopefully he and Draco will be able to have a conversation soon. I really hope you continue with this fic sometime soon.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
Omg I love the ending of that chapter! The image of Draco standing in the doorway, I could see it so clearly. Brilliant!
sevenphoenixtears chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
God, talk about a cliffhanger! Great chapter
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Loving this story so far. I keep getting surprised, with Arthur as a judge, Minerva as minister, Ron working at Ollivander's, you can't assume anything. I love that the trio are living together and how Harry and Kreacher are getting along. The Auror programme sounds really interesting too and it's nice to read a different take on the society of the Wizarding World after Voldemort. It doesn't sound as if things are peaceful with people being described as "bloodthirsty" (though it's possibly just people who want to be Aurors). I don't often start stories that aren't complete but everything else I've read from you is brilliant so I had to start this.
Kuri-091332 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Oh come on! why?
It had been 7 years and I don't know if you are going to continue, but pleassse could you finish your fics?
I blame you for get me too interested on your fics

PS: sorry for the mistakes I'm Spanish speaker
black-elleboro chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
This is really interesting, I loved the idea of everybody gathered under the same roof in London, but seem like it's not been updated from a long time, was it meant to be finish like this? If not I hope to see more soon, 'cause I really like how it continues where the original story stops and I hope to see Harry taking reins in hand and becoming more authoritarian and to know what will be of Draco and Snape.
black-elleboro chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
I find this story really interesting, I like the way in which continues from when the original story end, the way Harry starts to see the "real adults", and everyone togheter in the same house. I hope to see soon if he will be able to take the situation in hand and show us a more authoritaria Harry, and what will it be of Draco and Snape?
I don't know if it is meant to finish like it is, but It would be great to have more.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
wow! there were alot of wrong facts in those trails especially the malfoys.

what kind of trails do those idot wizards have? for starters you can only bring to front what evidence you have. the dairy wouldnt count because it would be hersey.

umbrage wouldnt count because it was the minstry.

over half of those crimes wouldnt count.

need to rework that unless you ment too.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
So what happened? Did Draco change? What about Snape? Did he get cleared with the wizarding world?
Patrick chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Where's the rest of it? I always enjoy your stories until I realized they are unfinished. ADHD?