Reviews for Redefining Family
sevenphoenixtears chapter 7 . 2/6
Snape holds on to his authority well, even though he is so ill. Hopefully he and Draco will be able to have a conversation soon. I really hope you continue with this fic sometime soon.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 3 . 2/4
Omg I love the ending of that chapter! The image of Draco standing in the doorway, I could see it so clearly. Brilliant!
sevenphoenixtears chapter 2 . 2/4
God, talk about a cliffhanger! Great chapter
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 2/4
Loving this story so far. I keep getting surprised, with Arthur as a judge, Minerva as minister, Ron working at Ollivander's, you can't assume anything. I love that the trio are living together and how Harry and Kreacher are getting along. The Auror programme sounds really interesting too and it's nice to read a different take on the society of the Wizarding World after Voldemort. It doesn't sound as if things are peaceful with people being described as "bloodthirsty" (though it's possibly just people who want to be Aurors). I don't often start stories that aren't complete but everything else I've read from you is brilliant so I had to start this.
Kuri-091332 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Oh come on! why?
It had been 7 years and I don't know if you are going to continue, but pleassse could you finish your fics?
I blame you for get me too interested on your fics

PS: sorry for the mistakes I'm Spanish speaker
black-elleboro chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
This is really interesting, I loved the idea of everybody gathered under the same roof in London, but seem like it's not been updated from a long time, was it meant to be finish like this? If not I hope to see more soon, 'cause I really like how it continues where the original story stops and I hope to see Harry taking reins in hand and becoming more authoritarian and to know what will be of Draco and Snape.
black-elleboro chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
I find this story really interesting, I like the way in which continues from when the original story end, the way Harry starts to see the "real adults", and everyone togheter in the same house. I hope to see soon if he will be able to take the situation in hand and show us a more authoritaria Harry, and what will it be of Draco and Snape?
I don't know if it is meant to finish like it is, but It would be great to have more.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
wow! there were alot of wrong facts in those trails especially the malfoys.

what kind of trails do those idot wizards have? for starters you can only bring to front what evidence you have. the dairy wouldnt count because it would be hersey.

umbrage wouldnt count because it was the minstry.

over half of those crimes wouldnt count.

need to rework that unless you ment too.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
So what happened? Did Draco change? What about Snape? Did he get cleared with the wizarding world?
Patrick chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Where's the rest of it? I always enjoy your stories until I realized they are unfinished. ADHD?
Hazpotsfan chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
This is brilliant! I can't believe I only found this story now... really enjoyed it but gutted it stopped before really getting into it. Hope you update soon!
ana4242 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Love this story. I love all of your stories. I am sorry you have abandoned this one though but I am sure you have many other projects and stories in mind. I hope you are doing well.
LenniluvsBrian chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I'm glad he saved Draco. I feel Draco was damned if he did, & damned if he didn't. Either way he was going to lose, & he was only trying to survive. I'm glad Snape has been saved too so far.

UPDATE!

~Lenni~
ohgravitysonfire chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
i really hope this hasn't been abandoned! it's very good
ohgravitysonfire chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
just found this story and am really loving it so far! seriously you write Luna so perfectly it's fantastic!