Reviews for Reality
Jess3079 chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Beautifully written, keep up the good work!
gillian dana chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Well my heart feels all warm inside and my eyes are welling up but then again that's a good thing. So sweet and just beautiful, really it is. I love it! Lovely ending! I did like the whole movie thing and William recognizing them. Great job!
DarkMinds chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Loved it... so cute... as soon as i read "As we approached the door, Mulder gave a soft knock and it was opened by a little boy with soft green eyes and brown hair." I knew it was William! YAY! That was cute... something they really disserved.
AFeastFitForCrows chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
I loved it! You ended it perfectly. :D

I've always thought it would be funny if Scully changed her name to Mulder, and when introducing themselves say, 'Hi, I'm Agent Mulder, and this is Agent Mulder'. Imagine the looks...lol
andreakayy chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
aw i liked her POVs. I love this story. cant wait til your update. haha it rhymes.
gillian dana chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Why is it that with your chapters you manage to break my heart? Take that as a compliment job! Just beautiful! Please update soon and get ready for ur birthday story! Please can you do that favor that I asked u to do for me in the email I sent you? Remeber full details! Awsome chapter!
boo boo kitty foo chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
That was so good,realy well written but sad. Please update soon and hopefully a happy ending will be in sight.

boo boo x
DarkMinds chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
wow! That was really tochuching... so very well written.. I normally don't read the sad xfiles stories coz i got sad enough in season 8-9 but his... i just LOVE!
andreakayy chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
aw i loved this chapter. I criedd.
gillian dana chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Tears in my eyes and my heart is breaking :( Take that as a good sign though cause that means im into the story and I just love it. Wonderful job! Brilliant!
DarkMinds chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
please continue!.. I want Mulder back... LOL... I miss him... xfiles sux with out Mulder...
Resistence Is Futile chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Aw. That was so sad! Please update!
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Brings tears to my eyes! I love it! Beautifully writen really. Wonderful job! Oh I have some title suggestion for ur bday gift um New year New beginnings, He kissed me, but what does this mean? Happy new year 20! Ok that's what I got so tell me if they suck or if u like one of them. I actually started writing the story today in school. David loved my red hair. Sorry this is supposed to be a review not an email so im just gonna say this story is beautiful! Please write more fics like this!
Teliko. x3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
So adorable. LOL. I wish this would've actually been in the episodes, or something, at least. Very cute! I loved it. Maybe you can continue it if you ever get bored. lol

execellent job!
Resistence Is Futile chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
It was beautiful! Are you going to right any more, or leave it as it is? I'd love some more! ;)