Reviews for Rude Awakening
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Aww, some Alana and Axel love! How cute!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Aw, Dem, you ruined Axel's and Alana's kiss! Once again, I thought I liked Thrash at first, but Bane is right, he's a conceited jackass! But I LOVE Payge and Bane! And Alana, as well, obviously! .
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
And Demyx is finally back! The darkness has me intrigued.~
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Axel's back! Totally awesome! I really think he and Alana go quite well together! But in this chapter Thrash is starting to tick me off to be perfectly honest. Poor Warp...
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I really think Thrash and Warp should be coupled together now! XP I'm just really curious about the whole "Maiden" thing especially.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I also pity Warp! At least Thrash told her to look around when he did off with Renegade. I really like your OC's. They're very creative and I love the personalities!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Even though I don't know much about him, I still feel bad for Renegade. ;; Bane is cute though!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I Loved the mysterious ending! It gave me the chills! I really do wonder who will be the next to awaken.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That left me super curious and anxious to know what's going to happen next and how it's going to end! ~reads on~ Very good job! -
Shmekana chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
I absolutely love your stories! They're awesome, but I was wondering if you knew Axel and Saix's real names at the time... I can't think if Birth By Sleep was even a thought back when you started this but just thought I'd ask. It slightly gets to me that you've named Axel Ale instead of Lea and Saix Sai instead of Isa but I'm absolutely obsessed with this. Thanks for distracting me from my finals! Haha I should be working on the finishing touches of my Marine Biology report but I'm so addicted to this story I can't help but get distracted! Good job! So how have your finals been?
Kora Bloom chapter 19 . 5/6/2010
That was sweet and had just enough action to keep me entertained. Will poor Alana get to finish her letter?
Kivanfangirl chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
AAW! How sweet of him! I love happy endings! ) Too bad that there wasn't as much ...um...love scences, in the story as I had hopped for. I loved your story anyways. Thanks for not killing off Alana...again. I would have flipped out if you did. Axel needs love too! )

You did an awesome job with this story, my friend, and I'm glad that I found it!
Kivanfangirl chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
Sweet! I love how you did the various battles in all of the worlds. My favorite ones were in Wonderland and with Hercules and Auron. I'll be sure to review when I'm done. I hope Axel and Alana have more romance between each other.

I just love how you've written this story! It's like watching a moive. You are an awesome writter! _
Artistlil349 chapter 18 . 5/5/2008
Thanks for not killing alana off a second time... I wouldn't have known what to do with myself.
Artistlil349 chapter 15 . 5/4/2008
you're more than welcome-sorry I fell behind in reading you story-college calls... And not infrequently. I like thrash and Dimitri together for some reason-I just do. They fit. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »