Reviews for We Were Fine The Way We Were
dullaznboi chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
Aw man that story was so good! But it felt little rushed at e end and te ending was just ... :(. I really hope that there will be a sequel for this! It feels so unfinished :(
envyisawesome chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
u r evil!how could u kill us wih that stupid fucking cliffhanger? I MUST NO WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT!
Celtic-Memories chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Aww very good story! The ending is heart wrenching! Can't believe it's been 4 years since I last read part of your story.

Your Ed is definitely the best man to give up so much for Winry.
Samurai02008 chapter 16 . 3/3/2010
...Ok that was just evil the way you ended that. Thats kinda like how Dracula 30 ended. And that was an evil ending as well. That and how Night of the Living Dead ended. But it was an excellent tear jerker story. Any chance you will do a sequal with a way to save Ed?
Hi chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
Good job! :)
PiWrite chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
That is alright Ed!
PiWrite chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Al's being a meanie butt.
Jiyoung chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
wow, so far so good! there's something inconsistent with this chapter (15), though. ed no longer has automail, but it goes on, "[...] I clutched my automail arm under the table." is that supposed to be there?
Kame-tan chapter 16 . 3/30/2009
this is probably the most perfect example of equvilent exchange i have ever seen...Ed can't eat his cake and have it...
Kame-tan chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
man that is totally unfair, leaving ed out of the loop like that...i feel bad for ed...
SangoxInuyasha chapter 16 . 3/26/2009
ha..i have so very little to say about this chapter..i enjoyed the happysemi happy ending..and as far as your other stories..those are teh updates i wait on now xD
SangoxInuyasha chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
alright WHOO..i read all the chapters to this point..but i must ask is there more on the way lol? its such a good story...anyway message me...
SangoxInuyasha chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
i loved this chapter, darn ur writing genious-ness lol...i dont know what to say other than i loved it!
SangoxInuyasha chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
aWW! that was an awesomly cute solution edward came up with lol i loved it
SangoxInuyasha chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
i see.. i like all ur previous reviewers, had questions answered in the next chapter..i see i see..very good though sorry im giving u so many reviews..dunno if u answer yours lol anyway im trying to read this thing thru in one night
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »