Reviews for The Choices We Make
Eman chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Great use of imagery and easy to follow. sweet story and in character. Great job!
WAHHHHH chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Making me cry and laugh and smile and curl into a ball in a conner and stay there forever all at the same time!
OddlyAlice chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
aaaaaaand i'm crying. nice job on the first chapter.
Anyjen chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Wow. So dark, so sad, so good.

Wonderful piece of work! I must confess at the beginning I was afraid it was Doumeki who had died, but it makes so much sense that it would be Himawari instead...

I wonder what happened to the monster after eating her? Probably died of indigestion, considering how bad her curse is to anyone who has anything to do with her. That would have served the beastie right.

It was so in-character for Watanuki to blame himself for her death, to the point of going off food altogether, considering how much he loved her.

Really, I'm enjoying this a lot (if one can enjoy angst. :P). So take your time with this, and if you post more, I'll be here to read it. :3
Kanaria chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
I loved it so much! It's one of those stories that's just as addictive as the anime! Please write more!
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
One word to describe your fanfic "The Choices We Make", BREATHTAKING! I simply loved how you made this plot line. Even though it was sad for Himiwari-chan to die, you made this story into a masterpiece!

I hope you will write fanfics that would compare, or, beat, this one in the future.
Susan009 chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Great fic. I would love to see it continued, and the two boys work out their relantionship. Thanks.
Zwip chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
This is a very good story.

I like that you've portrayed Doumeki's determination so well.

It was very bittersweet, and a fantastic read.
SakuraBlossomQuiet1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Nyah! That was such a cruel place to end! Please update soon!