Reviews for The Family Hedge
Dragonfire Alchemist chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Sooo awesome :D I was having a really horrible day, and then my best friend recommended this fanfic to me. And she was right; I feel SO much better because this story made me laugh and squeal from how funny and cute it is! THANK YOU!
Fangiiirl chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Daaamn! I wished you continued it though :O
It was really a great story! _
edwardfiend chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
I absolutely loved this! :)
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
this was cute and silly, truly enjoyed it.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
These are so cute! The family roles fit really well to. 5 stars!
JessiTsuki chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
There was some serious AU in there, especially that last one. XD Overall it was good though. .
Vi chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
this is really cool, i can't help but wonder how the fma crew would react if they met the family version
Here'sMeBeingSilly chapter 7 . 2/6/2008

I really liked it! Always thought they would make a nice family. I like the way you set this story up, with each new chapter covering a different part of the family.

I LOVED the epilogue. It was just the perfect ending for this story. Nice how you ended with the 'family hedge', at first I didn't really understand the title, but it all comes together at the end xD.

Good job! (Royai 4ever)
Arktos chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
This was so cute. I love how you examined almost every main character in Fullmetal Alchemist and made them related, and then finished off with your true assertion that despite the fact they aren't actually related, they're still a family.

Your takes on the characters also fit perfectly. For instance, how you characterized Roy fits very well; comparing his chapter to what we do know about him, I can't find any contradictions. Furthermore, small little things like how he views the 'party scene' fit with how he treats people in general. He might be manipulative and sarcastic, but he's also a pretty decent guy, as you said :)

So, to conclude, this is going on the favourites. Good job at writing a spot-on character analysis, and managing to keep just the right balance of humor and seriousness.

...Oh, and I thought the reaction Havoc had to the sexual innuendo was absolutely hilarious. Mostly because I can see myself doing that; I'm still snickering over it XD
desert-storm-cloud chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
aww i loved this fic! u ended boohoo- it was great tho! good job- keep writing!
Bar-Ohki chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
That was a lovely ending!
Oblivioneclipse chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I like how well you define what a family should be. It sounds so "right". )
Griselda Banks chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
Aw, I was sorry to see this end. You did a really great job with the whole metaphor thing; with this chapter I finally understand why you called this "The Family Hedge." I love it when I only understand the title at the end of the story, and then it all makes sense. Kudos to you!

*dances at sight of own name in the thanks*

Good luck for your works-in-progress! You can be absolutely sure of one person, at least, who will read each and every one of them! Keep writing _
Resident Quetzal chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
That was beautiful! I found the epilogue to be very apt, though I most shamefully admit that I that no idea what the heck the title meant until that point *sheepish look* But then the link stood out quite clearly after that (and made me feel like banging my head on the keyboard for not seeing it earlier X.X). Anyway, a nice collection of insights, as usual.

I bow to your skill, Master.
OTP chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
very well done i loved it