Reviews for Hostage
littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Love it
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Man they were all terrible friends. Poor yuffie
Hummelnator chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
ahhhh I loved it!
Psychosomatic Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This fic my friend, is a bright star in the too-small sky of Reffie stories. No, wait..that's a lie. This thing is like the SUN, and every other Reffie-star in the freaking sky would die to be as well-done as this fic. If those metaphors mean anything to you at all, great. And if not, let me re-iterate. This. Was. Brilliant.

The plot/characterization made up for most of the errors or other pet peeves of mine, so guess what? You're now on my list of favorites. :)
OriginalChocobo chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
I read this fanfiction a while ago, before I had an account but I had to read it again and let me say it's just as amazing _ I absolutely love this story! Thank you for writing it
ellepants3 chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
cute cute. i was bored and saw this fic and read the whole thing in one afternoon - very entertaning and i must say I LOVE RENO! he's the best final fantasy character lol well after reading this i know want to watch advent children...again :p

great fic!

veryy fluffy. love it !
KibaCanLickMe chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
I've really liked this story right up until this chapter. I just don't think everyone in Avalanche would stand there like idiots while a known murderer kidnaps Yuffie and knocks out Reno, especially when Barrett is pissed that he's raped Marlene and Vincent has been following her around all night. Why wouldn't they all just kick his ass and kill him right there so he can't take anyone again? I'm willing to suspend disbelief for the sake of plot but only so far, this is a little too much. I will continue reading though to see how it turns out, hopefully it will be more realistic of the characters.
Siese chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hey there! I felt like I should leave you a review, even though I've only read the first chapter. I really like what I see so far! Yuffie and Reno are my two favorite characters. _

Your writing is great! Very smooth and well-written. I didn't see many typos or grammar problems, so don't worry about not using a beta! Some people (like you, clearly) don't need them.

And ya know, I totally get that feeling that Yuffie had after reading the creepy note the villain left her. The same thing is happening around where I live right now. A serial rapist has been breaking into girls' apartments, hiding, waiting for them to get home and lock themselves in, then he rapes them and robs them and WOW what a run-on sentence. Anyway, here's me living with my parents until they catch him. Haha.

On to Chapter Two!
always-kh chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
nice ending oh and i liked the stuff where yuffie had talked to marlene too.

good fic, good ending, good job tying up the lose ends, yuffie's reaction to the materia was a little unexpected though i suppose it shouldn't be.

Tifa gave a loud laugh of disbelief. “Uh huh, sure Yuffie. I’m not arguing that my stupid side is dead and buried but your inner thief is freaking immortal.”-lol

oh one q tho how were yuffie and reno knocked out at the same time? i wasn't under the impression he had an accomplice so... yeah

oh and i have a poll up and would love if you'd vote in it. thx.
always-kh chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
hell yeah yuffie's a good guilter. and i think considering the situation that scenario doesn't seem ooc
always-kh chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
“Nope. Just punched you in the face as a greeting. Wutaiian tradition.”-lol maybe not one of your best lines but it made me laugh...maybe it was just the tension at that point

Yuffie had the vague thought that it was pretty badass that she was doing all of this in a mini skirt.-lol

yeah there's gonna be some major tense situations coming up and marlene's gonna need to see that Yuffie's okay. good fic. nice action so that's why? how the hell would he know what she was gonna do? bastard.
always-kh chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
OMG how the hell could they do this to their friend! they knew where he was vinnie was friggen right next to her and someone put something or hit her with something to knock her out so it was short range and they didn't take they guy out! this is avalanche! dammit. i was so not expecting this i guess that's good plot twists are good but still. now it'll be 2 broken girls and yuffie doesn't have a chance like marlene did.

okay the rant's over. you did an amazing job with marlene and her reaction afterwords, very realistic. and you never gave any reason why he picked any of the girls he did or why yuffie.
always-kh chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
wow marlene is brilliant for a kid and that is some nice deep psychological stuff in there. really good development.
always-kh chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
yeah definitely darker now poor marlene... wow and the parallel thing was good it only highlighted just how opposite the two situations were and how messed up Marlene's is.
always-kh chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
another good chapter and certainly not too much fluff. it wasn't sappy but still fluffy good balance.