Reviews for Birthday Wishes
That's one good wish!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw
Jammalot chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Ah, wel...I am way to late, I know, but : Happy Birthday and I loved the fic, it was so cute . !
Entwining chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
The ending line made me laugh. But not very loudly because it is bed time for my little siblings. You write very well, I love all of your stories.
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Hey!

Better late than never... Happy Birthday!

Your story is absolutely cute and charming, I read it with pleasure. And even if English is not my native language I must admit that your style and your choice of words are delightful.

I'm very glad I found your story.

Love,
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This was a Janeway/Seven first-time, right? I mean, I didn't miss anything, did I?

Good thing I already knew how old you were - though, hey there, Singing Violin, I went through nearly the exact same litany when I first found out.

In any case, it ain't a birthday without Cake, now is it? Want more Cake.
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Awn! so cute! I know I know you're not too fond of cute...but you do it so well!
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Happy birthday! Only 17? I'm shocked! The time has come for the ritual known in my clan as Operation: More Cake!
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Happy Birthday! :) *hands El Cube a piece of Cake*

You're really only seventeen? Two thoughts about that: first, you write quite well for a seventeen-year-old. Second, you write about things that a seventeen-year-old shouldn't even know about, let alone be writing about! Tsk, tsk. *grumbles about how kids grow up too fast these days*

BTW, what flavor was Seven's cake? M, cake.