Reviews for HP Year 4: Voldemort Returns
Sadiemay1236 chapter 16 . 1/1
I loved this, I don’t even quite get why I like it so much. It’s kinda like you rewrote the whole book, only changing a couple of thing but it made it so much better. I could connect with the characters more, and it didn’t seem like a constant uphill battle for Harry add just a touch or Sirius and Lupin, making it much mor pleasant to read than the original hp books. No hate on JK or anything though. I just wanted to thank you, I will now be read the sequels to this until a unreasonable time at night like I did with this one. Thanks again. :)
T-Rob1999 chapter 16 . 11/25/2018
Hey... I absoloutly love this fan fic.. very well written and just amazing!
OnlyAReader394 chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
Awesome. Are you planning to write a sequel?
GayliensExist chapter 16 . 10/13/2017
I love this chapter! It's so cool and full of action. Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Real quick...im assuming that the entire referring-to-snape-as-harry's-uncle thing is explained in one of your other fics (i also realize that this review is a bit after the fact considering that you either have finished or are about to finish this story) but i personally am very confused as to how that ended up being a thing... anyway, thats it and great job!
Slytheringirle chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
Thanks! It was an amazing fiction! Going to read year five now. Bye!
Slytheringirle chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
wonderful chapter, go on.
Slytheringirle chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
oh, and I'd love Tonjs/Charlie, I'm not a fan if Tonks but I don't really hate her, however I HATE Remus/Tonks so I'd the latter. (and yes I'm aware that the story is finished so is the squel, do finish year six though) and oh, more Severs please. Thanks. A brilliant story.
Slytheringirle chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
"percy singing in the shower ,",had to go out of the app to stop laughing and not get the teachers attention, Exellent chapter. GO On!
Kushinka chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Too Ginny for my taste. I love trio and Ginny isn't in it. I love Sirius and Remus. I am bit disappointed that you entered abuse and ignored it later. Harry doesn't act like victim of abuse. But story is great.
Draco Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
sucks balls, potter.
DeliriousMelody chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
For a second I thought Remus said, "What Fur?" In the end of the chapter. I was laughing at the mistake pun I made. Lol I love this story. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
It would be Sirius, Remus, and Tonks
fullofcrazyness chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
I find it amusing that the 3rd task is on my birthday DANG IT VOLDEMORT CAME BACK ON MY BIRTHDAY
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
I think you should include something with Draco- he hasn't been seen in it yet and I don't think he should disappear from Hogwarts. Other than that, it is very well done so far and is similar to the book, which I like!