Reviews for An Emergency Change of Command
vballfanatic chapter 20 . 2/19/2007
omg love it! can't believe it had to end!
Freakage chapter 20 . 5/11/2004
Aww...I love Zack. And Max. So this is just great. Thanks so much!
SecretlyBeautiful chapter 20 . 11/2/2003
That was THE most perfect fic I have ever read. I read every chapter straight through. You even had my heart racin for a bit there! I love this story and wish it did not end. I know it had to, but still, a girl can wish. You know my favorite word right now? Sequel! I definatly think you should repost or update this story for newer users to enjoy. I did. Thanks for being so kind as to write this!
Sea Siren chapter 20 . 3/13/2003
Emerald chapter 20 . 1/16/2003
May the sun shine upon you for the rest of your life, cause with this story you deserve it.

The way you described the characters and their internal strugglings was very believable.

I also love how you take your time to let things develop.

Thank you for this awesome story!
Laura Lu chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
i liked it... yes i did read it again... pari106, you ara like a surpreme writer!
Kazzy chapter 20 . 7/20/2002
How did you manage to finish this without me noticing? And did you mention a sequel? I love your work pari, I really do. It's so relaxing to read, so easy. You have this style that sort draws you in and keeps you there without working you into a tizzy, and dragging you down. And I loved this fic, I really did. Fantastic from beginning to end, I loved your character interactions and always got a laugh out of them. Brilliant. I really loved this :) Thank you for the pleasure of being able to read this.
Melissa chapter 20 . 7/16/2002
Ok, I never review stories (I just never think to) but I just had to tell you that you should most definatly write a sequal! I like how you're mixing up couples! It's always M/L (M/A is better but anyway...) Krit/Syl but this is different, I like! By the way, you going to do something about Brin and Krit? That was so unexpected! You should get them together too! Keep up the GREAT work!
Cindy chapter 20 . 7/15/2002
Write more! It's a fabulous story! There just aren't enough M/Z stories written and this chapter kind of makes it seem as if it's not finished 'cause of Max's plan for Logan and Syl 'cause of the ... after the other person's name when she talks to the other.
imagina chapter 20 . 7/12/2002
Great story. The way it ended, this one definitely needs a sequel. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2002
this is a excellent story. please continue asap. i cant wait for the next part. i got so ino it and it ended. this is on of the best stories that i have read in a while. i love max and zach together.i love the way the story is going. don't leave me hanging.
ACB chapter 19 . 5/25/2002
Awwww come on, you can't end it there. You have to add an NC17 chapter of Max and Zack getting it on in the lake. Pretty please.
Laura Lu chapter 19 . 5/20/2002
whoa! I like it its so cute! They were so confused! And Syl damn Syl whats with that girl? Couldnt she have just said sumthin? And what what will Zack do when he has to admit the eavesdropping! And I love that lake. All the dunking. You a great writer everythings so realistic. Zack though is getting a little 'non' alert and letting his guard down. Keep it up Max, soften that boy.

Valentina chapter 19 . 5/20/2002
You updated! I cant believe it, I've been waiting for ages for an update from you. I'm kind of sad its all coming to an end though.

These last couple of chapters keep with the hilarity that is the rest of the story. I couldnt help from laughing my way through reading it :)
girltype chapter 19 . 5/19/2002
You finally updated! I'm so happy you just don't know! :-) I'm all giggly tonight cuz I just got a car and it's just one of those high feelings. The story is great. I have to say I'm very impressed with all your stories and that's saying alot since sometimes authors will do some stories that are great and some that are off, which I've done a lot of those so I think you're doing really well.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »