Reviews for Behind the Stories
tree-hugger10 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
you know,i think i can relate to wickedclowns101,for i too am hooked on the animorphs series and i spend at least 6 hours a day on the computer reading i cannot find out how to post any fics i write!after all, i am only young.:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
MAN! YOU JUST SUCK IN GENERAL! YOU WRITE CRAP! GOSH, THEY SHOULD FRICKIN' KICK YOU OFF THE WEBSITE! LEARN HOW TO WRITE MORON!
FU chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
RAHCEL DID NOT HAVE TO DIE!
Jedi Takeru chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
This is a great story but I am going to share my opinnion about remnants is that it is the lamest series in the universe
Britz chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
*sniff* what a heart-warming story, good stuff.
The Steel Angel chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
that was a bomb ass story. why? because its all true! i would know this because im his friend, grat story wickedclowns101
Forlay chapter 1 . 8/12/2001
~buries head in hands~ No! Not The Second Coming! Don't tell me that crap inspired you! Now I have guilt! Not sure why but...hey, it's early, I don't have to be coherant. But you really like TSC? Gah... Anyway, cute idea :-) Good job
SailorSista chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
My God!

That was fabulous!

I was just cruising the Animorph fanfics when I saw yours, thought it was an interesting title.. clicked the mouse. Wow.. i'm afraid that's all I can say, that was so cool though... and I really liked it, i'm definately reading your other work, if i thought this was great... what's your other work like!

Sailor Sista