Reviews for Fascination
Matt chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
More Please! This is something I had never considered before. An interesting topic that needs further exploring! Good concept
kandisi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Great fic! I love this pair! I only wish there was more of it. Well, I hope you write more on them. xD
Lethargic Lass chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Lovely story :)

There is, unfortunately, a lack of Final Destination stories revolving around this couple.

Thank you for giving the Carter/Alex junkies a gleam of hope.
whokilledbambi chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
loved it! write more ! i love this paring
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Fucking YES FD slash. I desperately wanted it, and this is the first fic I found and I LOVE IT. To tiny bloody pieces, I do. Now, I must go find more of it.

BTW: Love how your fic gives a bit of background to it, like how he used to bully him, and mentions other times of his watching him and how he noticed his eye color.

(Also - I'm watching it right now. It's on the TV as of this moment, so that totally rocks)
ShaneBLAST chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aww. That was cute..
JunKing chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow that was pretty cool. The way you wrote it was very poetic. I especially like the line towards the end where you said how Carter noticed Alex's eyes were of a lighter shade of blue, and how he wondered just how many shades they could turn into. Very cool, I never thought to look at it that way but it's interesting. Good job!
Emerald Cloud chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Lol, G...I like da way ya wrote it. Wouldn't mind another one :D
UndeadHarlot chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is really cute I really liked the way you wrote it. :D