Reviews for Felis Arcanum
LoonyZ chapter 14 . 4/29
amazing. making the switch of Ed and Al, Roy after the 1st FMA ending..you really have the guts in trying something new. how you portrayed Roy was so real that it makes me so sad. i wish you will still continue. Silken, you rrally have a gift. thank you so much for this.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
It's lovely so far!
Mafia-sama chapter 14 . 4/8/2016
I'm pretty frush from the recent chaptee argggg! Why isn't Ed doing anything? It make me feel like Everything will just go down hill with no way back. Too much Angs and drama for me (TT) I NEED SOME HAPPY SCENE OR I'M GOING TO EXPLOTTT! Lol
Lily D. Cave chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
I don't know if you will ever continue this story but...
Let Ed use a typewriter or something, he should be able to push those buttons one at a time.

I really love this story and hope that someday you will continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
*sighs* It's been... six years. Hell, I don't think we're going to be seeing any more of this, huh? And it's simply so amazing... Damn, it's such a shame...
lilpopsplash chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Wow can you possibly be worse then you are now? How could you leave this story incomplete like this. The plot the characters the emotion, everything about this story is amazing! Plz update!
Friday the 13 chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Update update update update update update update update update Update update update update update update update update update update update Update update update update Update update update update update update update update update update update update Please please please please update Update update update update update Update update update update If you are ever going to update please update so I can see what happens Sooo one more time update update update update update update update update update please update update update update. And goodbye
Jardumaki-chan chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
I love this story please finish it it would make a lot of us happy
urbangirl98 chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
This story is amazing. You are such a brilliant writer I do hope that you would finish it one day, or hand it off to another author, but it's understandable that you haven't.
of muffins and sprinkles chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
can you please please please update soon!?
D chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
This is the second fanfic of yours that I've read through, loved and mourned... I hope you do finish these one day. Show people what a good fanfic really is. :)
LeFay Strent chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
You keep spelling meow wrong... Everything else is fine but the meows...they're wrong...
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Arg! It's pissing me off with these little snipets of this mysterious person! I wanna know for sure who it is already! I have some ideas but I can't be sure. But man, this is freaking interesting! I'm hooked!
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
He's alive?! Whaaaat?! But Al- I thought- WHAT?!
danaratoshielover chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Please don't finish it here! Even though it's been 4 long years, can't you continue it? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :D