Reviews for When his world turns over
Roxas fleur chapter 26 . 3/13
I kinda struggled through this. Harry was just soo unfocused almost all the time. Moreover, he ended up dead anw!
Roxas fleur chapter 2 . 3/13
lol some guy named after fruit. we all know who it is
Jesus Christ. Harry's a literal cuck in this shitty story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
meh, good irddance, the HP verse magic is pathetic, if he gains the power used in bleach thats one hell of an upgrade
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
Omg this is so sad is there a sequel?
T149Man chapter 26 . 4/2/2016
This was an excellent story. The first of it's kind that I've read, and I will be much more open-minded about the rest of them because of the quality I've found with your story. It was a new idea to me and I loved it. Had my eyes watering at the end there...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I like it!
Lania chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
That ending made me cry
matrayz chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
Wow, just wow. The ending was unexpected but I have to say, really liked it. Loved the last words of Harry you did a really great job!
liffie chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
*sniffle*
Anonymous chapter 26 . 8/21/2015
This was so beautifully written. You achieved what every writer hopes to - I, as a reader, felt the emotions along with the characters. I laughed, I smiled, I cried - outstanding job! I love this story and though the ending was bittersweet, it is an ending the Harry that J.K. Rowling created would have wanted. Bravo! This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions!
jokykiss chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
HE DIES ? 26 CHAPTERS AND THE MAIN CHARACTER DIE ?! that was really really unexpected I dunno if I'm okay with that bc that original but I'm shocking and sad. One good point in your story : Harry is not a super powerful badass more powerful than any shinigami
Lunary chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
Meep,

write now I've tears in my eyes and I find it sad that Harry had to die at the end.

I would have loved to see him interact more with Hitsugaya as well with Kyourako und Ukitake.

Maybe to have him spend time with Kaien while he still was living of course, to meet Ishin again.

To get more time in soul society.

I like this story, it's well written, it has emotiones and in general everything that a good story needs.

Regards,
Lunary
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
God, no! I want more than this, but I can't have it because it was pretty straightforward. Maybe he could be born again? I'm just fishing for a sequel here...
yuki chapter 26 . 5/7/2015