Reviews for When his world turns over
JuiceBox16 chapter 26 . 3/10
Brilliant story
Oracle Oci chapter 5 . 2/1
Wtf, I'm sorry but is Harry an antagonistic passive-aggressive asshole here? He refuses to let Rukia go live with her sister as family but can't be bothered to take responsibility of her himself, instead shipping her off to some strangers? (and we know now neither of them will have time to visit, proving it was never about Rukia in the first place but Harry's issues/resentment)

...can't say he's a character I'd much enjoy reading about unless it's to see him get kicked around in the academy while we switch to a more enjoyable POV! I certainly hope Byakuya will snatch Rukia up the sec asshole Harry is out of the picture; she's certainly young enough to see them as her parent and grow up with a family who loves her.
Eh, well I didn't really feel any romantic chemistry between Harry and Hisana (mysterious magic pull of fanfic notwithstanding) so can't say I really care about this development... in fact I was kinda of thrown by how childish and bubbly she was, when Bleach flashbacks show a kind and quiet figure.

Not quite sure where this is going as now he's pretty much "stuck" with Rukia for a long while, meaning not much independent action and the cannon plot is thrown out the window unless someone ensures Harry mysteriously goes missing for years.

Will stick around.
master1527 chapter 26 . 1/12
excellent work will there be a sequel?
Galeiam chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Hmm...the story flow seems really forced..
Memory25 chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
...What did I just read?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
nice but sad
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Oh such a sad but superb ending.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
Weird way to end the story
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
...I don't get the ending! So what happened with Gin? And what is it, is there no Aizen arc that would happen, because he got blown back by some barrier that you didn't really explain and then captured? And why'd Harry manage to stay a captain without a bankai? and I don't really get how Voldemort got there exactly, that was kinda vague- and what was the deal with Snape after all? And what was all that about the Hougyouku and voldemort, but then it didn't accept him after all, and then it did to harry, and how was Harry still connected to Voldemort when the horcrux was destroyed- was it the blood thing? What was the blood thing? This story was really quite good, but, um, this ending is really vague... really really vague...

...Well anyway, I can see the effort you put into this story. Maybe you could expand the ending of this sometime? ...eh, regardless, thank you for your work, even though I was confused about the ending. yup.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Awww... that's sad.
Good story!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
That was sad in the end! I loved the story!
charm13insomnia chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
different every anime/manga ending
good fic
Jedi Master Albus chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
You know... Having re-read this, it's quite an interesting tale and makes me wish to know what happened after... I also feel Harry dying is preposterous, it's HARRY POTTER, and I think that's why it's a good ending, it also seemed open ended... I liked it and wish it had some kind of epilogue...
Guest chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
the last few chapters was rlly bad. i expected more. you could have done better