Reviews for When his world turns over
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 26 . 4/10
Omg this is so sad is there a sequel?
T149Man chapter 26 . 4/2
This was an excellent story. The first of it's kind that I've read, and I will be much more open-minded about the rest of them because of the quality I've found with your story. It was a new idea to me and I loved it. Had my eyes watering at the end there...
I like it!
Lania chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
That ending made me cry
matrayz chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
Wow, just wow. The ending was unexpected but I have to say, really liked it. Loved the last words of Harry you did a really great job!
LucaV chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
*sniffle*
Anonymous chapter 26 . 8/21/2015
This was so beautifully written. You achieved what every writer hopes to - I, as a reader, felt the emotions along with the characters. I laughed, I smiled, I cried - outstanding job! I love this story and though the ending was bittersweet, it is an ending the Harry that J.K. Rowling created would have wanted. Bravo! This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions!
jokykiss chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
HE DIES ? 26 CHAPTERS AND THE MAIN CHARACTER DIE ?! that was really really unexpected I dunno if I'm okay with that bc that original but I'm shocking and sad. One good point in your story : Harry is not a super powerful badass more powerful than any shinigami
Lunary chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
Meep,

write now I've tears in my eyes and I find it sad that Harry had to die at the end.

I would have loved to see him interact more with Hitsugaya as well with Kyourako und Ukitake.

Maybe to have him spend time with Kaien while he still was living of course, to meet Ishin again.

To get more time in soul society.

I like this story, it's well written, it has emotiones and in general everything that a good story needs.

Regards,
Lunary
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
God, no! I want more than this, but I can't have it because it was pretty straightforward. Maybe he could be born again? I'm just fishing for a sequel here...
yuki chapter 26 . 5/7/2015
...wow, just wow.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 26 . 4/26/2015
Thank you for writing this. I was wondering while voldemort was explaining the potion if he was going to have someone else drink it then kill them. But no, the idiot drinks it himself. Gg voldie, you made a potion that will link you to someone else.
JuiceBox16 chapter 26 . 3/10/2015
Brilliant story
Oracle Oci chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Wtf, I'm sorry but is Harry an antagonistic passive-aggressive asshole here? He refuses to let Rukia go live with her sister as family but can't be bothered to take responsibility of her himself, instead shipping her off to some strangers? (and we know now neither of them will have time to visit, proving it was never about Rukia in the first place but Harry's issues/resentment)

...can't say he's a character I'd much enjoy reading about unless it's to see him get kicked around in the academy while we switch to a more enjoyable POV! I certainly hope Byakuya will snatch Rukia up the sec asshole Harry is out of the picture; she's certainly young enough to see them as her parent and grow up with a family who loves her.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Eh, well I didn't really feel any romantic chemistry between Harry and Hisana (mysterious magic pull of fanfic notwithstanding) so can't say I really care about this development... in fact I was kinda of thrown by how childish and bubbly she was, when Bleach flashbacks show a kind and quiet figure.

Not quite sure where this is going as now he's pretty much "stuck" with Rukia for a long while, meaning not much independent action and the cannon plot is thrown out the window unless someone ensures Harry mysteriously goes missing for years.

Will stick around.