Reviews for McGee's Mission
vampire1234 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
please continue this story
Sazzita chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
It was a very good story a shame it was never finshed!
Secret Zia chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
its good...a little jumpy in some parts, but good. i cant wait to see what happens with our mcgee...and Gibbs better not head slap him to hard when he gets back! lol
smartkid37 chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
update please! more!
lstladylake chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Please, you have to continue this story. You can't leave Timmy on his own with those guys after him. I'm waiting with bated breath for what happens next.
VanFan chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
This story is awesome! I love it keep writing.
Brooklyn Maxwell chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
please udpate soon
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
are you still alive out there? update, please!
steph0123 chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
i see you haven't updated in a while but please update soon because i just found this story and i really like it. i love mcabby stories. please, please, please!

mondtaenzerin chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
I love your story and hope you'll update soon!
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Hey Love this story it's really awesome but are you going to update soon? Wait this story isn't abandon is it? :( It can't I need to find out what happens!
sk8ergirl-melon chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
This story sounds really good so far! i hope Tim will be OK and that Abby will be Ok
special agent Ali chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
it is good I cant wait to see what happens when he returns if the truth is told poor Jen and Ziva keeping this secreat must not be fun oh i hope my mcabby is safe
iheartGibbs chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
I'm leaving this under chapter 5 since I already sent the one from chapter 6.

Something's kind of nagging at me from your story. Didn't you intend to have McGee be undercover? I noticed he gave his real name to the marine being investigated. Wouldn't a marine on the run have done a check and found that McGee had worked at NCIS until just prior to coming there and found it suspicious? Also, if he was traveling under his real name, I know the team would have easily tracked him to Australia. I mean, they ARE investigators.

I don't mean this as a criticism. I am really enjoying the story! I just think it would ring more true if he were working under a false name. It would better support your undercover theory.

That's all. Still loving it. Still anxiously awaiting an update.
iheartGibbs chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
I'm very much enjoying your story! Tim better be okay!

More soon please!