Reviews for Petrelli Land
aroundsundown chapter 13 . 4/2
just when it got really good. please come back :(
aroundsundown chapter 8 . 4/2
living in the moment
aroundsundown chapter 7 . 4/2
i've been waiting for the other shoe to drop... and it just did
randomuser69 chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
This is quite good.
kellou24 chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
Great chapter! Update soon:)
I love cute things chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
I love it! I hope they catch Sylar...
ravenrocks191 chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
OMG

I've been reading these chapters all day and I ADORE this fic!

UPDATE SOON!
coldqueen chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
I finally got around to catching this update...

And wow! This story is winding up pretty quickly. I'll admit I wanted some more sappy loving Paire before it self-destructed, but the story calls for what it calls for. I'm amused that you integrated Mo's canon ability into the story considering how controversial it remains.

Definitely looking forward to an update.
YMH chapter 9 . 10/31/2008
OK now you HAVE to finish this one! im already caught up in the

plot! please, please, please continue! and next time you update I'll bring a jar of cookies just for you! XP

Have a great weekend!
hairymayojar chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Your story is awesome! And so addicting I have class tomorrow but I couldn't stop reading! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
MissBiankadonk chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is a great story. I just into Heroes and finished all the episodes up to now. I can't wait to read more. Yay!
faithfulwriter chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
this is a good story. i was skeptical at first but i like what you are doing. update soon.
Haruka Minamino chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
Whoa. Just... WHOA. I LOVE this story. I would like to read a continuation and soon. dV~b
Iagus chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
This world like totally freaks me out, with its subtle evilness. It's like Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, there's nothing outwardly wrong, but it feels off. WHich is good, since I'm (fairly) sure that's the effect you're going for. :)
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Holy Crap! That was AWESOME! I can't wait to read more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »