Reviews for Mission: ImPOTsible
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Haha! God! Imaging Oshitari in that is PRICELESS! XD
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
*is too busy hysterically giggling on the ground to say anything coherent*
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Lol, Gakuto suffers from insanity. XD Oshitari wearing a dress...-Shudders-
00000000000000a chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
HAHA poor Gaku-chan!

...well, not really ;

-Iris
Shaman of the fire chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
A black, shimmery, sleeveless dress.

Oh dear.

...

*pats you on the head* Much thanks for the hug.
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
XD I LOVE U!
angel0fdestiny chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
OMG, this is BRILLIANT! now, everybody say "Gekokujyou"! XP
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oshitari...a damsel in distress? excuse me. -walks in room.- AHAHAHAHAHAHA! -walks out- you don't have to thank me. about the ff account on AnuneFan412's 50 things I am not allowed to do at Hyotei fic, I'll try but if i do make one, I'll be heck of a bad writer.
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Aw, poor Shishido... Too ugly, huh? Gakuto's dream is a strange one... I mean, when Hiyoshi stops saying "Gekokujyou"? Yeah, it never gonna happen. ; Unless he makes it to the top...

~Wolf
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
You have a cold too! How is that possible! How can we both be sick at the same time! Geez, God is cruel sometimes...o.O

Well, at least I can say that I know how you feel...I have the same symptoms(?) as you .

I absolutely just love how you make Gakuto such an idiot! It so suits him XD

Oh, people won't get awed by Atobe's ever shining prowess if he dies 5 minutes to the film! Now that's such a shame XDXDXD

Ootori, the ultimate BAD GUY! Yeah, sure...Gakuto has way too much time in his hands AND he watches way too many movies for his own good XD
InnocentxSorrow chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
*"Oh yeah!" Gakuto said pointing at Atobe. "He's the victim that gets killed 5 minutes into the movie! And-" he pointed at the sleeping Jiroh who was being held up by Kabaji. "He's the partner in crime!"

"..." Atobe and Kabaji left the room.

"What's Shishido-san?"

"My camera man!" Gakuto announced. "He's too ugly to be protrayed in the big screen!"*

LMAO I started laughing at that part. XD I love this fic! I'm not a big fan of Hyotei, so I don't really know if they were OOC or not...but, well, to me they were pretty in character.

Shishido-san is not ugly! w Mean Gakuto XD

I can totally imagine Kabaji as background people [yup, not ONE of the background people, but just background people. By this I mean loads of Kabajis walking around like zombies and going "Usu." XD], and Oshitari in a black shiny sleeveless dress :D

Awesome fic -
PixieStix110 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I wanna be a spy! GEKOKUJYOU!~ LOL
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
XD WHO LOCKED THE DOOR? Poor Shishido, too ugly? No way! Right Choutaro?

Her pun skills rock more than mine. XD
FrauleinRose chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I want to be Tom Cruise! XDD Gakuto is retarded as usual XD
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
heh. I like.

Awh. Poor Yuushi(:

haha damsel in distress.

and HAHA Hiyoshi is funny(: Gekokujyou. I like(:

ooh by the way... Atobe wears A LOT of purple too!

well yah dont have to watch it(: but one of the pics hes wearing a relli funny looking purple PJ's