Reviews for Black WarGreymon's Destiny-A Taiora
Blackwitch31 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I read your story... and remembered me the episode 47 from digimon 02, when Blackwargreymon gave his life to save the Digital world... i loved that episode, and you did a great job!

I wish you write more stories about Blackwargreymon!
Courageous Gogglehead chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
One word; EPIC. I didn't expect Tai and Sora to be saved by BlackWarGreymon. A full ten Crests outta ten That truly deserves a reward, the story I mean,

"I can't believe she's not gonna read my letter, ya try and tell a girl you're sorry, and the computer shuts ya dow-ak!"

-Taichi Kamiya, DIGIMON Adventure, Our War Game!
Cobalt Coaster chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Yet another great episode!

You should really do more of these.
Danny PhantomTai Kamiya chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Me:Oh man.. Black WarGreymon...

Sora:That was so painful to seeing him dying like that

Me:REDWALL! This Sword alias The Invincble shall avenge you and those I have lost in my past such as my mouse parents, my mouse friend,Miss Rose and My squirrel Buddy,Felldoh to Slagar! REDWALL!

WarGreymon:(singing)My Brother,My Brother, Is this way for you go,But yet I don't know, I forgotten we were fighting for! But know I know what to fight for! This is what I cherish and adore, My Brother,My Brother,I don't know but I can't see,My parents will always fight for you and me!Because you are My Brother,My Brother,My Brother!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Another Taiora! I just like the Taiora's you write. I don't think that Sorato fans will like it.
Ra88 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
THAT was my favourite episode. It expresses the sadness of Black Wargreymon, and the band between him and War Greymon...and you expressed that band very well indeed.
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Aw! I wish that really happened in the show! that would ahve ben so cool! I wish! *sigh* TAIORA 4-ever! Anyway, yea, oh! And since my e-mail isn't working, i wanted to tell you through reviews (of which i'm sure you realy don't mind) Um, you can use my idea from the one too use on your sequel, I'm not sure it'll do much good though. but your welcome to try! )
Joshua chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
I just read NlackWargreymon's Destiny: A Taiora and I loved it! I thought it was the best! Keep up writing freat fanfics! I hope you like mine as well!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Kwaii! Melikes! Very nice.
omnigreydevimon chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
that made me (sniff) cry!
JOJO chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Doesn't anyone believe in Ken's mom and Harry Potter? And by the way, Taiora RULES! I liked the fic!
jo-anna chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
this is a very touching story!
ker-plop chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Pretty darn good.
DigitalGirl562 chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
that was the coolest story. even though it was sad it was good.