Reviews for Nothing left
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Great job!

Sirius Black has always been one of the most tragic characters in the series. He spent thirteen years of what should have been the greatest time of his life, in jail for a crime that he did not commit. Then he lives a lapse in silence, not being able to show himself without the risk of being killed, he rediscovers Harry, and even more tragically is killed before truly getting to know him.

I think you portrayed Sirius wonderfully in this oneshot. I thought it was a nice touch that sirius placed lily beside James, it was tragic.

Keep up the lovely work, you are a talented writer.

XOXO Mrs James Harold Potter
roses and hello chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh, poor Sirius :( I think you really brought home how young and rash Sirius is, to go and immediately seek revenge on Peter. The array of emotion in this is beautiful, and your final line is particularly effective.
RyanKathrynCelia chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wow, this is a powerful oneshot. Very well written as well. Thanks you for drawing me into it!
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow...though I have seen many of these, this was still very enjoyable.

The emotion in this is fantastic, I felt anger coursing through my own veins (then again, i hate the rat as well) but the way this was written...you *were* Sirius...if you get what i mean?

Anyway, seeing as Sirius is my favorite character, take it in high esteem when I say that you did an excellent job with this though process and his reactions to the world around him.

Fantastic job on this,

Paddy
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow, this is really touching and beautifully written. You really capture Sirius' despair. The writing is powerful and emotive, and the characterisations solid and well thought out! I really enjoyed this, and I can't believe you haven't got more reviews!

Hence, I'm adding this to the Reviews Lounge C2 archive in the hopes that this story gets the attention it (and you) deserve! I'd like to invite you to stop by the Reviews Lounge forum and say hi, we'd love to see you in there!

Just an amazing story, you should be terribly proud of yourself!

Lexie
lyin chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
the present tense gives it immediacy, you def. capture his anger- you follow canon well w/ the events- how's there nothing left, though, when he's just thought of harry and we know he manages to stay sane on the thought of revenge? nice job, though :)
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is very, very well written. Good job.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2