Reviews for SensaciĆ³n
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
its very sweet and cute i can feel the love u put into it
Passer chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I am very sorry for your loss... You write beautifully. Thanks for this...:)
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
how sweet... love the story..

anyweiz... can you send me a picture of the flower? or better yet, if you have the money, please send me the plant...
lilacbird chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I thought this was rather sweet! I'm sure your brother would appreciate the YuuRam goodness!
DarkHuntress01 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
beautifuuly written.
Insomiak chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Very sweet!
Chinmayi chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
(This is rather late, isn't it? I mean, I just found this now. But I couldn't not review. It just felt so wrong)

This was heartwarming. It's just so full of love, it took my breath away. And made a few tears runout (after I read your note at the end) and hug my sis. I think your brother is really proud of you now. You're really amazing at your writing. It brings out your feelings perfectly, and I hope you're doing well. Reading fics from people like you, who can express and do so much for their love really inspires me.

Good luck, and Thank you!
7blackrose chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
The story is nice..really beautiful.
freres-toujours chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Well, you're in luck, because I don't have any concrit. This was absolutely beautiful. I was a little worried about what Yuuri would decide, but his answer was perfect. It was also very in character. I will always remember this fic fondly, and I think it does your brother's memory justice in it's beauty and the sense of peace I got from reading it. I know I would be proud to have something this beautiful written in my memory if I died.
thefollyofmolly chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I'm finding myself nearly at a loss of words because of this story. It was warm and touching. The usage of Sensacions was lovely, especially with the description of Yuuri, and in relation to Wolfram's feelings. Kudos.
tkmaxwell777 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This was beautifully written. The warmth was so evident, and the romance was sweet and comforting. I really liked it a lot. I lost my brother in February of this year to lung cancer, so I offer my condolences and understanding. It's so hard to go on without someone who was a brother so close to your heart. The only way I've been able to endure the loss has been through my faith in God and the promise that Alton is in a much better place. I'll keep you in my prayers as well. Thank you for writing such a lovely story.

TK _
sible chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
It's beautiful. Simple, lovely, and - given the context - rather sad, but still lovely.
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hi Lena.

Sorry about your brother... I lost my father when I was little, so I know how you must feel, since you got spend more time with him and you got to love him longer so it must hurt more.

About the story, it was beautiful, the best of your work as yet. :)
faerie.sakura chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This was a beautiful, heart warming story.
kodomo353 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This was good. Beautiful.

And I want to tell you that I'm very sorry.