Reviews for Sweet Revenge
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/17
If harrys not the biological father is it his husband or Vernon that isthe father? Anyway Love it
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2023
It's different but good. Oh, and I went straight to a tall, dark, and handsome potion master. Love Severus and Harry story.
Thanks for the entertainment.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 7/2/2023
A dish served cold indeed. Nice one. Thanks!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/14/2023
I loved it. It is a great story.
Jazzielady76 chapter 1 . 10/17/2021
Ohhh Snape lived! Nice! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
If harry isn’t their father then how are they magical when Dudley was not?
Guest-B chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
There is nothing handsome about Snape, gross!
Lalalalaa chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
Is Harry Potter gay in this story?!
xenumeth chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
A wonderfull story, revenge with just livining your life and finding happyness.
Fen219 chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
Wow that’s deep. My first times reading one like this but it was interesting thank you
Gold Void chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
My own headcanon for this, is that Draco and Harry got together, and they used magic to make children between them... I know it goes against the whole thing, unless you're a petty bastard like me, and would do this just to make Petunia depressed.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 2 . 12/27/2018
Well, I’m glad for the note at the end, because I was a little disturbed thinking that Harry impregnated the clone of his aunt. Yuck!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
good
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
He died a hero's death, though! Why does everyone insist on taking that away from him? I mean, come on! He deserves it! There isn't a better way for Snape to go than that!
blj.14 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
You're delusional. There is nothing handsome about Snape! Then you eliminated my top three choices by making their kids marry:Draco, Oliver, and Neville.