Reviews for Life as I Knew It
Hyper.Active.Squirrel.Ninja chapter 32 . 7/30/2008
What?
Do Re Mi 123 chapter 32 . 7/29/2008
I love that Pansy won't forget the rivalry of the houses, it's great!
Do Re Mi 123 chapter 30 . 7/15/2008
what happens when Dumbledore realizes he's supposed to be dead?
Do Re Mi 123 chapter 29 . 6/24/2008
It is kind of sad to revisit all those deaths...

but its so damn funny too!
Coketown chapter 28 . 6/2/2008
Always leave me wanting more :D
VenusRising chapter 28 . 6/2/2008
Thanks for the update. I hope things pick up a bit more!
notBald chapter 27 . 4/5/2008
I do remember card catalogs, but have never used them :)
namelessxfreak chapter 27 . 4/3/2008
LOL at Hermione. "I am not a twit."

I've never heard of those wooden drawers. Sounds cool. I wonder if there are libraries still using them.

This is good stuff, I hope Draco doesn't do anything stupid to ruin whatever Pansy's planning.
Do Re Mi 123 chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
omg i almost lost it when I read 'putain'! That's a very dirty word in french and I love that you named him that! haha

I reviewed the first chapter, but stopped reading and recently rediscovered this delightful masterpiece! I LOVE IT! I wanted to leave a review at the end of all the chapters, but my god... putain was so good!
Coketown chapter 27 . 3/31/2008
can't wait to see who else Pansy restores along the way!
VenusRising chapter 26 . 3/13/2008
I'm so glad that Draco didn't revert and his relationship with Moonshyne is over! My theory so far is that Moonshyne is a Mary Jane and Daphne is the puppet master (maybe).
namelessxfreak chapter 26 . 3/13/2008
Hey, thanks for the update! A couple (only 2) typos where you forgot the "'s", but this is my favorite chapter yet! So Moonshyne is a muggleborn? I guess there was something more to her than meets the eyes. Next chapter would be confronting Daphne? Is Zahara (her name, right?) going to be there? What's Draco going to do and will it stand in the way of Pansy's plans? (He used to do that - in the real world.) Hope you update soon, the story is getting more and more exciting!
Random Minion chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
I'm having so much fun reading this. So many parody fics just get draggy after a few chapters; gags get old and they fail to introduce a plot, but no problems here. I'm really keen to see what you're going to do next. Homework and various real-life circumstances, (paying rent included) however prevent. So I'm just going to shove you on my reviews history until this evening... until then, great work and as MacDonald's says; "I'm loving it."
namelessxfreak chapter 25 . 3/1/2008
That's disgusting! I really hope this is not his real body either. LOL.
VenusRising chapter 25 . 2/28/2008
Finally! This is what I have been waiting for the whole story. Drraco is back and best of all D/P is back. I can feel for Pansy. Sort of grosses me out to know that Draco was "intimate" with Moonshyne.