Reviews for xXoCeaNRoMaNCeLoVeXx by xXWiLLTuRNeRSMiSTReSSXx
Rosie Silver chapter 57 . 3/30/2014
Rosie Silver:*Claps hands merrily* I couldn't stop laughing the entire time! I love stories like this! Wait, why am I in script form?(roars in anger) JAAAAACK SPARROW!* Starts chasing after Jack with the rest of the cast*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Here. Let me help the characters by flaming.

This is so bad and ooc and sue ish and blaaarghh
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
I love how you take the typos people occasionally make and exaggerate them so much that it seems deliberate XD
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
You prolly already know by now, but YESH, we do say "Chips" in the United States.
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
INDUBITABLY.
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
Poor Beckett X3
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
NOOOOOOO, BOOTSTRAP! ;U;
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
I can't wait to see what effect Jones will have on story, especially with the Suethor's JonesXBeckett pairing .
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
"Shipping Ship." The ship for shipping. Ima go blow holes in it, see ya in a few.
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I'm going to take all the info about Sues and such from this fic and turn it into a handbook X3
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
!1!1111!1!11!11
Naddalemur4realzdistime chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
FLAME, FLAME! FLAME! There, that should help.
Shayne Pratt chapter 38 . 1/14/2012
Oh poor Becket, I know he's a total jerk, but I don't think even he deserves to be put through THAT...but it's sooo entertaining!
Shadow Mignonne chapter 31 . 6/30/2011
Oh sweet Jesus Bale. I had almost forgotten about this fanfiction. Back on my old account (I think I left a review here once or something) I had read this, and it inspired me to not be a crappy writer. Of course, that led to my eventual quitting overall of fanfiction, but I've come back none the worse for wear.

And, can I just say, xXoCeaNRoMaNCeLoVeXx is still as clever and amusing to me now as it was three years ago. Among all the wordplay and lovely character interpretation, you littered Shippers and Sues and everything that makes this site a pain to be a part of; this story was like a beacon of "Oh wow, not everything in the POTC fandom sucks" back when I was a wee fanbrat. I, myself, have not actually read a Pirates fanfiction in... a very long time. Also, hey, unimportant side note: Clara is pretty much exactly what I was, back when I was a rabid, squealing fanbrat. Began as a mad Sparrabeth Shipper who fangirled over Jack like nobody's business, then suddenly realised one day that I had a huge crush on Beckett. Rather embarrassing, really, since I'd spent so much of my time in the fandom bashing him. Fine line, eh?

Well, I think I've run out of things to say so far. Just wanted you to know that your story made such an impression on me that, years later, I came to reread it again, and that it has provided inspiration for my own stories (original and fanfiction). Whether you take that as a compliment or not is up to you

-Shadow Mignonne, Esqr.
One small quibble chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Pintel has one l. Otherwise, excellent story!