Reviews for Belly of the Snake
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Meh...

I like the idea...(but the execution could have been better. Not sure how, but...)

Hmm...I guess if Suigetsu ends up with Karin, it'd be kinda like NaruSaku...(-)

Nice, though, that we see both sides..

(Though, if Sasuke acted like this, I'd be worried. He might have a fever...)
ColorTheSky5 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
that wasent a bad ending!

infact i loved it. 10/ 10
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
You think your ending are lame? Darling, you're nuts. Your ending are fabulous, intreaging, and leave just the right touch to have us wanting more. If you ever cared to elaborate on this, I wouldn't mind jumping on the chance to read it.

Loved it!
vwaterlily chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Aw, that was really cute!
AGENT KELL chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
this story is oddly similar to miko-chan's the conspiracy, which is amazing.

uhm, yep.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
aw this was so cute
ctrl aika chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Love it! Weird title though..

SasuSaku FTW!

faved

xx
T chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
XD Aw, Suigetsu's much weaker than Naruto? -_-;; The sharigan rids Naruto of the Kyuubi's help. I'd say that Suigetsu could put up a better fight. P
delicate.desires chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
What a really cute story! Ahaha, Karin and Suigetsu make me laugh. (:
Sun-diva chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Awesome story :)
Moon-Diva chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Aw! This is sweet! I really like fanfics with Juugo, Karin and Suigetsu in them.

I never thought of them being like Team 7 until I read your fanfic and now that I think about it, you're right!

Anyway, really good writing! ]
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I think this story was interesting. I'll continue reading this chapter... Argh! I just need to give you a comment before I forget about it. Some crazy people downstairs are singing really loudly.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
you know, I really only clicked this to say that "Suika" in japanese means "watermelon". xD But it was actually a cute senario.
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Aww*pouting*. Great story, but wish there was more to it. Thanks for posting it.
Oinone chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
That was just adorable. I love Sasuke's thoughts on Sakura. This is the kind of fic that Sasuke's a little less blood-driven but doesn't appear to be OOC at all. He's still nonchalant and poker-faced but still holds a soft side for Sakura. Like what I said, adorable.D
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »