Reviews for Belly of the Snake
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
you know, I really only clicked this to say that "Suika" in japanese means "watermelon". xD But it was actually a cute senario.
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Aww*pouting*. Great story, but wish there was more to it. Thanks for posting it.
Oinone chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
That was just adorable. I love Sasuke's thoughts on Sakura. This is the kind of fic that Sasuke's a little less blood-driven but doesn't appear to be OOC at all. He's still nonchalant and poker-faced but still holds a soft side for Sakura. Like what I said, adorable.D
AdotD chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
col
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This is *soo* cute. I especially like the ending :)

Nice writing, I love it when I come across someone who can *actually* write. Add on top of that good ideas? Pure awesome.
sdasdgdg chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
that was really awesome c; I wish it was longer though
Lackadaisycal chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I hope you make a chapter 3!
LastPandaHero chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
I love this story! Please update soon. "Chibi no Jutsu!" -_O
Tip Of The Top Hat chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
i loved it so much!

the light you shed on sasuke was brilliant!

please update soon!
sakuraxkisu chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Aw, I love this! I don't think either of the endings are lame - if anything, they're good!
blupomme chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
wow. I honestly dont know what to say.

Well, this is PERFECT. Wow...very cute too. I liked the ending; i've never thought of it that way! No wonder he calls her annoying. GAH you're awesome. Love this.
nerd-chan chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
E! Practically the best Hebi fic with sakura as a prisoner i've ever read! How wonderful! Thanks for making my day,
RofS chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Cute! Its very, very sweet and original!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Hello! I am totally your new stalker! I. loved. it.

No, I am serious. The writing, the characters and the feelings... I really don't like SuiKa, since JuugoKarin is better, in my opinion, but SasuSaku is a drug I can't live without.

And, IT DOESN'T EXIST A WORD NAMED 'OOC' IN THIS STORY!

I simply loved it!

Whoa, you made me like SuiKa a little, and SasuSaku even more, if that was even possible.

love /nazaliasan (you will see more of me!)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »