Reviews for Belly of the Snake
lilcherriiluv chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
that was a really cute fic! great job!
Mye-chan chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Nya, I loved the sequel! Sasuke-kun is soo cute! XD

I like Suigetsu and Juugo. And if Karin weren't fangirling over Sasuke-kun, I have liked her a bit more...

Please write more about this couple, I really love SasuSaku! And loved you story!

See you soon!

Kisses!
kt chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
wooh, your writing is great and the story is SO CUTE!

later
kiera golightly chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
OMFGWTFBBQ! MINTIMIKO, GIRL YOU ARE MADE OF WIN, LOVE AND ALL THINGS FABULOUS! Seriously, a shrine is being built in my closet as we speak. Sasuke was just a tad bit OOC, BUT THIS WAS JUST SO EFFING PERFECT (And the fact that it was dedicated to me made it so much better)! It was also, made of win, love and all things fabulous. You should make one showing Sasuke getting jealous and peeved and possesive and all the amazing things he can be when it comes to Sakura. And Sakura could be blissfully ignorant. But anyways, BACK TO WORSHIPPING!11! This was almost as gorgeous as the first one (which I have read more then 150 time,seriously).

MUCH LOVE AND A COOKIE FOR BEING SO EFFING FABULICIOUS!1!

Kieraa
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Awe, thats soo cute!
french cries chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
yay!
french cries chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
oh i love it! i love how karin gets bashed by sasuke! i think you should keep it going...somehow
cherryjubilee chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Loved it - subtle romance and Sasuke's in character...
Tenshi no Hana-chan chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Lovely story, really. I love stories featuring these two couples - SasuSaku most especially, obviously. I think Karin is hilarious and find it annoying that a lot of people hate her.

Ah, well.

Good job on combining these two things together. I'm happy I'm finding more and more authors like you who make stories like this.
partyrockstar100 chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
i loved that story :)
musagirl15 chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Nice story._
asuka02redeva chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Aw, this is very kawaii! I'd love to see Sakura heal Sasuke or Suigetsu and just about burn out her chakra doing so, so that Sasuke would catch her as she passed out, or Suigetsu would be like 'Oh Kami, I didn't do anything!' and have to face a ticked off Uchiha or even worse a fuming Karin. XD A tent scene could be funny too, Karin and Suigetsu watching their shadows and listening in on SasuSaku who are in their tent talking.
hanihami chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Ahh! That was great! YES you should make this a two-shot! The idea was great, and...I think you kept Karin and Suigetsu in character.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh yes please make it a twoshot! This story is really good! HAHA take that Karin!Soz I just really don't like her, she's even first than Sakura was in the first few eps! Love the story!
sighs.and.smiles chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Ohh, so cute! I really like it!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »