Reviews for Doomed
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
okay. Big red button that says 'do not push' does anyone ever listen to that? No, if it says 'do not push' the first thing someone does is push it. Daniel included. LOL. loved it.
KakaIru-IsMyWorld chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
*giggles* heeheehee, oh geez, ehehehe, oh gosh, thanks for that XD

I love these little interactions. I love it when authors catch the little quirks that make all of the different group members so unique (Jack's, erm, Jack-ness, Teal'c's expressions and his "indeed", Sam's science and Daniel's attitude when it comes to artifacts)

Loved it. Thanks for the laugh :D
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Oh, you should write the next chapter in which Daniel dies...yet another horrible habit of his. :) Though not quite as funny as this one. Poor SG-1...Daniel has doomed them all because of his unquenchable curiosity and his belief in the good of human nature...and because he never listens to Jack. *sigh* Well, that's what you get when you tell Daniel Jackson not to do something, I suppose. Duck and cover because you know he's gonna do it. Very amusing.

-DPSG1
rubberducky3399 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Well of course he pushes the stupid red button, he's Daniel and Jack said not to do it! Maybe Jack should have told him to push the button and then everything would have been nice and dandy.

This made me all giggly and bubbly inside...good funniness, thanks :)
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007

gd fic
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
tehe silly Daniel
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Of course he pushed it, Jack! (why does he bother to waste his breath? huh?) Great fun. B
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Thanks Briar,

I was laughing before I even read it. Now, I've read it and I'm still (hehehehe) laughing. Gosh, you little teaser you. Ok, Now, go back to writing the next chapter to Myth. I'm still glued to it. Hurry up. :D :)