Reviews for Lilies
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Funny play on words. However, which one were they actually looking for?
mike chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
If there are any lilies blooming here, it would be Sakaki and Kagura. Although Yomi is high on the list with both Kagura and Sakaki... Maybe a three-way? Just a thought ;-)
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
The first sentence made me laugh out loud, not so good considering that I am at work, but I digress. I like these characters. You've got me snared into caring for them already and I know almost nothing of their backgrounds. Well done!

Sakura cc chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
hahaha nice
Anime Rebirth chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
LOL that Tomo can jump to conclusions. She deserved that slap Yomi gave her. I liked it, hope to read more from you soon, until then, take care...AR

'till next time
DevalosAngel chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hehe, poor Yomi, and now poor Sakaki! Gotta love Tomo for her brassness!
Weener1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
and Yomi gave Tomo such a deadly look that it would probably have killed the girl at twenty paces if she wasn’t already immune.
Ayumu-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Ayou: Because the Japanese word for "lily" is "yuri". Some anime fans know that, and some don't, so don't feel bad XD

Anyway...Sakaki likes yuri! I knew it! And since when does Tomo EVER listen to what Yomi says? *squee of delight*
Ayou chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
err how can be a book about lilies be yuri?
Subterranean Renaissance Faire chapter 1 . 8/20/2007

So what, Tomo's just expecting them to start making out in the middle of the bookstore? Hmm. Fun.

I always knew Sakaki had a perverted mind...-nods head in Tomoish manner- She'll be goin' to court next thing we know, and then the slammer. I- EEP

-runs away from rusty weapon wielding AzuGirls-