Reviews for Once In A Lifetime
xxDazzledByHisCrookedSmilexx chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
hey great story. i lost my friend last year due to cancer it was horrible. anyways, keep writing you have talent (:

xx
crazsomedude chapter 25 . 12/10/2007
what a lovely story, you can really write, i shed a tear, it was that good
crazsomedude chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
i like it a lot. but one question, why did you write the lyrics as the story went on?

one thing, cliff hangers are not really the best way to end a chapter, or whatever. but i really liked it(the 1st chapter that is...not that i wont like the other ones)
LastWhiteRose chapter 25 . 9/21/2007
that was so amazing! I loved ur story!
Kaistinea chapter 25 . 9/18/2007
-claps-

Good ending. )
Lexiv143 chapter 25 . 9/17/2007
Oh thats so sad. So are you going to do a sequel? I love it you totally should
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 25 . 9/17/2007
I think the sequal should be in Ryan's POV.

You know, like, after he wakes up from his coma. It can be about his loss and sadness and whatnot. I love reading about Ryan...

and it could also be about him finding someone else after Lacy, since that was what she wanted. And about how he's afraid to love someone else and stuffs...yeah.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 25 . 9/17/2007
I can't believe it's over. *sniff* beautiful story, i absolutely loved it. you definately have to write a sequel. wonderful job on this story. it was so different then anything i had ever seen. i cant wait for the sequel.

KTC
flyinghearts chapter 25 . 9/17/2007
You ARE going to make a sequal right? this story is too good to end there!
zanessafan19 chapter 25 . 9/17/2007
amazing! congrats, i love this story!
kimi1234 chapter 25 . 9/17/2007
Wow. That was pretty much the perfect ending. And that was very deep of Troy.

As for a sequel, I personally don't think one is necessary and it might not do this story justice. But if you do one, I'll read it just the same.

You are a great writer. And I'm looking forward to reading whatever else you write next.
LastWhiteRose chapter 24 . 9/15/2007
and it just gets deeper. Man I envy your story
Lexiv143 chapter 24 . 9/14/2007
OMG I love it. Updaye son!
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 24 . 9/14/2007

ryan is too awesome to attempt suicide!

make him be ok please!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 24 . 9/14/2007
omg, i can't believe it. well several things actually. one, that the story is almost over. two, lacy died. three, ryan attempted suicide. things are dramatic. can't wait to see how it all ends. hope it all works out.