Reviews for Heirs of the Stewardship Part I: A Treasured Gift
Wtiger5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I like this. It's an interesting perspective
Kalisona chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh, I'm /SO/ sorry, mellon nin. I bothered you, and bothered you, and bothered you to write a LotR story, and when you finally did, I didn't review! D:

I'm so sorry! Real life caught up with me, and then...I forgot. *blushes* Anyway, here I am now, and again I apologize for my absense!

This was wonderful! The ending surprised me; I didn't expect you to go and show us the future like that. However, it was really well done, and I enjoyed it. .

~Kali
Kali chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I'm sorry for dissapearing on you, mellon nin! T_T I still haven't gotten around to sending you pictures of Hawaii! But my laptop and only source of internet died, and now I can't...do anything, really. So I can't read your wonderful stories and review them! I'm...Uh...In class right now. *blushes* So I really must go. I'm sorry, mellon nin, and Navaer...Until I get a new computer...
miriamne chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
sweet story! I always enjoy stories showing how close the brothers were. Bless Faramir! Hope to see more!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really loved this story! I really loved how you showed Boromir and Faramir's friendship and love
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh, Tori-kins, the only word to accurately describe this is SWEET! It was very warm and touching, you needn't have had any doubts about it ;) I love how Boromir kept calling Faramir "little brother" like in the movies - what a great touch!

I also thought it very fitting that Boromir was going away to "hone his skills with a blade." How very Boromir-like :) I also loved how Boromir tells Faramir "I'll make a captain out of you yet" and then, viola - he's a captain in present time!

Lol, and of course, the wolf reminded me of Hercules in another certain story... ;) But a wolf is much more fitting for the sons of the Steward than a little lion being dragged along on the floor :)

Great job, hope to see the next one soon! I love these "brotherly fics" lol!

Luv ya lots, my long-lost twin!

Halo
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Sweet start. I haven't got to read any of your other Lord of the Rings fics, but hopefully I'll get to them sometime. I've always been planning to. I liked how this turned out and look forward to the others you have coming after this. I always thought Boromir and Faramir got along and I always almost cry when I see how Denethor treats his youngest son. I love it. Keep it up.