Reviews for The Doctor's Glasses
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This needed to be a scene in the show. It was absolutely perfect in character! Very cute.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That's fantastic. I love it.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Oh that is just ricj
overactive-imagination94 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You have managed to capture Ten's rambling perfectly.
MunVPurplePotato chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Yes you did it perfectly even though I'm american I know the Doctor like the back of my hand! Oh look. Another line! When did that get on my palm? JUST KIDDING!
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
lmao i loved that. Why did i know that was going to happen? I swear it happens to me every now and then. My glasses...smh.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
:) Cool fic; and it's understandable, that kind of thing happens to everyone . . . so why not the Doctor too?
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It's alright Doctor, lord knows I've done that with pencils, glasses, etc. Anyway, very good!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Nice!
000000000000000000OO00 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I love the story - very cute.

However, this is the part that stuck out to me:

"At one point, what looked like a metallic hand was flung into the air, and Martha caught it out of sheer instinct. Wrinkling her nose, she deposited it into the trashcan along with the bad chocolate."

I have to ask, was the hand meant to be the Hand of Omega - which has the power to control the lifespan of stars (i.e. create black holes) - that Martha threw into the rubbish bin?
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
LOL Oh the poor Doctor... Hilarious, but frustrating situation. I have the tendency to do the same thing, so... LOL

Thanks for writing.
Lena chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hey! I;m american too, that was super funny and I think you captured him well for when he is in a good mood!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
LOL

LOVED IT! XD
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Fantastic! I've never seen another story like this one. I hate it when people can't think for themselves and steal someone's story! I just want to say to them, "No, don't, don't do that..."

lol! Keep writing, you're really good!
MoonlightShadow-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Cute story with a funny situation. Nice. I totally understand where you're coming from, by the way; I got into the show when I made the Barty Crouch Jr. connection too! Tenth is my favourite, hands down compared to the others!