Reviews for New Beginnings
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Most excellent!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Not my usual pairing. Very lovely though.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Not the kind of pairing I usually like, but you made this very believable! I loved the ending where Luna let Remus go and decided to move on. Very sweet :)
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved the ending, it was so sad and full of emotion and determination.
JEDIJESSICUH chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I've never seen a Luna/Remus fic before. I was surprised to see who it was about, because I would have guessed she was pining after Ron or something, but this was nice. It's sad, but she cares for him so deeply that she's happy that he's happy. Very nicely done.
je suis l.m chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is a good oneshot. I had a little trouble imagining Tonks in a wedding dress (haha). I felt a little bad for Luna, especially when she said that she wasn't the one people usually fell for. It left me wanting more closure for her, maybe her seeing someone she thought was cute or seomthing; however, I realized how unrealistic that would be. It's not like she got over Lupin the moment the wedding march began!
HPSpontaneousCombustionTSO chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aw cute I love it!
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
And Remus realizes the big mistake he's making and runs down the same aisle Tonks is currently making her way up in - passing her without a second thought.

Around them, guests murmured in confusion. Whispers of 'wedding jitters' filled danced with uncertainty in the air.

But one witch, Luna Lovegood to be precise knew better. She knew the moment she had looked at Lupin, his nervous smile - that didn't seem to reach his eyes to his sweaty palms. Leaning over towards Ginny, Luna excused herself to the restroom.

Once out of sight she made a bee-line for the groom. Or at least where she thought he might be.

...

Or something like it. Your ending is wonderful however - I liked it really, just not the pairing *makes face* so I'm a little strange... -_-; well good one-shot, anyhow.