Reviews for A Deal with the Devil
Dizzy Crue chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
I'm SOOO glad that I went back and starting browsing through the old stories! There really art great old treasures out there!

I have to say, the ending was my favorite part. That was so Psychish! Shawn buying Gus a new lamp, and talking Jules into spraining him out to deliver it! Not only that, but he convinced Gus to come bust him out for lunch! This was, in a nut shell, well written, funny(at least the ending was), suspenseful, and easy to picture. You narrations over some of the actions were kind of choppy, but they were still understandable. I enjoyed this, and I'm glad I read it! Nice job my friend!
HrithikRulez chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
love love love LOVEEEEEEEEDDDDDD it. Psych fic with shawn and henry are my absoulate favourites and this one is just awesome.
A maze thing chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
Whoo for Gus! Oh I love it when Gus saves the day! This story was amazing! Poor Shawn though. Had to go through all of that and then almost get killed anyway. Plus he had to stop his father and his best friend from doing something incredibly stupid, how many times could he possibly say that happened? This story was freakin' awesome! I love it!
NickTonyK chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
Wow, my kind of story! Excellent! I'll probably go back and review the other chapters when I hope to get you to write more stories! I get impatient when it comes to good story writers like you!
Sparky the Wonder Weasel chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
Best. Story. Ever.

This was awesome, loved the susense and humor here and there was great.

Kudos to you my friend,

-Sparky

*Favs*
Janiqua chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
"I'm not worth that."

Poor Shawn!
lokkish chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
i liked it. your psych stories are really good.
October Sky chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
Great story! I really love the Psych fanfics I've read so far and how they can be darker than the show normally is without becoming riddiculous. You did a great job with the character relationships and how everyone reacted to this trauma. Both the personal relationships and relationships they maintain as co-workers were well-written. The epilogue was a really great idea!
Resurging Crisis chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
That was a great end, I really liked the story. Hope you right another one.
Stellarsiren chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
Aw! Gus saves Shawn and gets a new lamp:) Sweet! Awesome story! Hope to read more from you:)
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
Much better. Leave it to Shawn to ignore doctor's orders. And he's out with JULES? YAY!
ddamato chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
Nice!
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
This was so good! I'm so sad it's over! It was a great ending though!
Sushi Chi chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
Aw. Cute.

Great story.
Sushi Chi chapter 10 . 8/27/2007
Spiffy chapter.

I wanna by like Gus and hit Martin on the head with the desk lamp...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »