Reviews for How To Get A Wolf Zoan To Shut Up
Aryes Danger24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I Loved this so much. I love kaku! He's my favorite character to pair up with someone in CP9! U are an amazing writer I only wish I could read more CP9 stories made by you cause they all are superb! I support you all the way!
Landy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I must say I have quite enjoyed this story, and will admit I have re-read it several times. It always brings a smile to my face everytime I read it. :3

If you ever decide to continue the fic more beyond a one shot, I can guarantee that you have an eager reader right here already.

I hope to see more fanfics from you with this pairing. Keep up the good work! :3
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
rofl, this was yummy! i wish you'd continue it...like eventually they become a couple after several chapters and certain circumstances, and Jyabura unconsciously noticing little things about kaku that eventually makes his feelings gravitate towards him... stuff like that lol
olkizombie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I should be sleeping but here I am reading amazing fanfics, like this. Oh god yes. I've been looking for this.
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
LOL

"Yeah, dont talk to me for the rest of the week..."

eh heh heh...
kinmik chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
oh, kaku, you devil you.

i can't tell you how many times i burst out laughing in sheer awe of your genius. amazing!
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
How can something so hot be so utterly hilarious? XDD You really set my head spinning here, dear. I liked Kaku before, but now he's rapidly growing to be one of my absolute favourites. Nice job!
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
haha, I loved this. Hot and funny :P
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Ahahaha Loved this! :)
tobi-chan66 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
OmG! I love this story!
Noko chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
T_T that was beautiful XD

i hope you write more about them
Gaara-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I'm charmed with it! Not only this one but all your histories on this couple (and of this series in general).

I'm not in the habit of having a author to whom to look at the profile to see if he has made slightly new, but you have something that makes me want to read more of your stories! And also is the fact that you are the only author I know that writes kakuxjyabura (If you know another authoress who writes on this couple tell me! Because I would like to read more of them).

I have considered to translate your writing to the Spanish (yes, I am Spanish, in Spanish it is not much that to see of this series, so I tried in English) but only is an offer, surely now that begin the classes again do not have a lot of time, so it appear like one probably ok?

Well, nice to read your write! _. I’d like to read something more from you (and this couple! x3) And sorry if my English isn't very good, I'm still learning and I've not come untied completely yet U
animatedrose chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Weird... cool story! Jyabura and Kaku is both really cool. Love the story.