Reviews for When a Winged Girl Meets a Magic Boy
Kiddyclapptrap chapter 22 . 1/22
Ha!
are you going to end it there?
That is hilarious?
I'm not even being sarcastic!
HellboundShadow chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Oh my god the last bit made me laugh so hard.
upset person chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
WingedWolfbloodWitch chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
I loved this story right up until the end:(
Ah well
Wingz are me17 chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
oh.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
What?!
Rookiereads chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Your story is fabulous. You, however, disturb me a bit. No offense! It's just, you make my life sound so boring... XD
Guest chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
That was a bit sudden and lazy, but I loved your style when writing the ending.
Strawwberryz chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Whaaaaaat! Lol this is the most hilarious ending in the world!
Strawwberryz chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
One: I live in california too!
Two: Harry shouldn't die but that WOULD be dramatic..
Three: I think that this story is awesome
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
It such an idiot... "Then a meteor killed them all" good lord woman! Get a life!
ohwell chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
After all we been thorugh. Well fuck
waterhead chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
I love how you ended this. I was really mad when Delilah was introduced, I figured she'd be annoying and unnecessary. Then after your AN I figured there would be one more forced half assed chapter then nothing, leaveing me pissed that I'd never know the ending. But that was brilliant. It solves your writers block and was so unexpected that I laughed my ass of for 20 minutes. I don't even care the Delilah was unnecessary or tbat this tied up no loose ends. It is snarky and creative and just so wtfc that I love it. Brilliant. Absolutely brillant.
holmesluver2000 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
No. No no no no no no no! You shaltn't torture me with... Rax! Never. I would prefer Hax, but, if it will keep the Rax away, I will be... fine... with Fax. But never, and I repeat NEVER, will Rax be possible. Never. N-E-V-E-R. Got it? Good. Thank you for your time, have a wonderful evening!
MaxnFangForever chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Nooooo don't hate the author! :-( She just ran out of things to write about! I wish you would have finished the story but I'm not gonna hate. :-) -Allison