Reviews for To Tell the Truth
GGRox07 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Ok, I'm pretty thrilled also that Rory wasn't around. And that was some kind of a weird dream! Glad it all worked out! ]
JavaForever chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Okay I've found one story I have the slightest amount of critism on. The Lorelai/Luke togetherness seemed just a little rushed. Like Luke fessed up about his feelings just a little too early. All the usual stuff is great (banter, sweet moments, Lorelai's reaction, etc.), but you could have drawn out the whole thing a little more. It was cute though and I still really liked it (and have read it about ten times now)! Plus the dream was just hilarious! You're probably getting sick of me bombarding you with all these reviews, so I'll probably shut up for today unless you post something new!
GGjunkie33 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Very cute story! I really liked the idea of Lorelai having a crazy dream, and when Rory's not there to analyze it, she goes to Luke. Very sweet! Keep up the good work!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
God, it's like all the updated stories I'm leaving reviews for are for yours. You've updated a lot in the past few days and I'm loving them all. And despite the fact there wasn't any LL interaction in this chapter, it was great! You're great!
gilmorefanforever chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Well, it seemed slightly rushed, but it was good. Nice job Java!
Browndoggy03 chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
cute ending
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
another great ending!
Schuyler Lola chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Haha. Rory's such a great advisor. :) That was great, Java. Very adorable.
J.Stone chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
Very sweet story. Thank you.

John Stone
Mag68 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Sque! I loved it! I loved this - “You told me to keep it, and it would someday bring me luck. Well, it has been bringing me luck, and lots of it. I’ve gotten to know you, and Rory, and I am such a lucky guy to have that happen to me. And I hope it comes through now, with what I’m about to say,”

Great job!
gilmorefanforever chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Yay Java! That's not the end, is it? I hope not.