Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
ImmaRussiaTaco chapter 69 . 10/31/2015
this was great.
ImmaRussiaTaco chapter 61 . 10/31/2015
the last sentence killed me. im dying of laughter.
ImmaRussiaTaco chapter 46 . 10/31/2015
Why would you DO SUCH A THING!
juliettehyuga chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Aww why is Train not involved? :

Still an amazing fanfiction though.
juliettehyuga chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Best story ever :o
I love it- (Sven & Eve are amazing)
kitaru chapter 69 . 5/6/2013
This was absolutely amazing, no doubt the finest Kuroneko fanfiction I've seen on this website. Despite a few incidents where you mistook the use of a semicolon with the use of a comma, and a few minor grammar mistakes, this fic was still very well-written, and though it was so long, with the climax so close to the end, it never felt rushed or rambly at all. Truly amazing.
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 69 . 4/10/2013
._. I wish this was a manga. Your story is really awesome :') One of the most awesomest stories I have ever read. I wish it hadn't ended yet, but it already did, and I like the ending.
Arcon1 chapter 69 . 3/1/2013
Truly a well done and polished story. Thanks for finishing this.
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 64 . 12/14/2012
ohmygod, lol. Your Author's Notes are absolutely hysterical. Every single one of them...
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 61 . 12/14/2012
OMG, this is soooo funny. You write Creed wonderfully. The porsche part was hysterical in the A/N. Like, shit, he just stole a PORSCHE!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 55 . 12/14/2012
Lol The A/N at the end was hysterical... I think so, too.

I like Train when he's Black Cat... I don't know about anyone else, but that's my look on it. I do hope he goes back to being Train at some point, though.
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 53 . 12/13/2012
Me: Lloyd... ;;

Lol, great job... I spotted a couple more typos. They aren't anything really bad, just places where there's no space between two words.
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 45 . 12/13/2012
Danggg... I can't guesss... :OOO

I found another typo. *Evil smile*

:3 By the way, I think the characters are getting waaay better! Is it easier to write them as the story goes on? Great job!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 39 . 12/13/2012
:O NO SVENNN!

BTW: You might want to read your story again, with an editor's eye, checking sentence structure, and looking for typos. I caught some, but I forgot where they were... Perhaps I'll reread it and pm you the results.. Idk...

Anyway, awesome chap! Amazing cliffhanger! I will read more!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 31 . 12/12/2012