Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
kitaru chapter 69 . 5/6/2013
This was absolutely amazing, no doubt the finest Kuroneko fanfiction I've seen on this website. Despite a few incidents where you mistook the use of a semicolon with the use of a comma, and a few minor grammar mistakes, this fic was still very well-written, and though it was so long, with the climax so close to the end, it never felt rushed or rambly at all. Truly amazing.
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 69 . 4/10/2013
._. I wish this was a manga. Your story is really awesome :') One of the most awesomest stories I have ever read. I wish it hadn't ended yet, but it already did, and I like the ending.
Arcon1 chapter 69 . 3/1/2013
Truly a well done and polished story. Thanks for finishing this.
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 64 . 12/14/2012
ohmygod, lol. Your Author's Notes are absolutely hysterical. Every single one of them...
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 61 . 12/14/2012
OMG, this is soooo funny. You write Creed wonderfully. The porsche part was hysterical in the A/N. Like, shit, he just stole a PORSCHE!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 55 . 12/14/2012
Lol The A/N at the end was hysterical... I think so, too.

I like Train when he's Black Cat... I don't know about anyone else, but that's my look on it. I do hope he goes back to being Train at some point, though.
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 53 . 12/13/2012
Me: Lloyd... ;;

Lol, great job... I spotted a couple more typos. They aren't anything really bad, just places where there's no space between two words.
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 45 . 12/13/2012
Danggg... I can't guesss... :OOO

I found another typo. *Evil smile*

:3 By the way, I think the characters are getting waaay better! Is it easier to write them as the story goes on? Great job!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 39 . 12/13/2012
:O NO SVENNN!

BTW: You might want to read your story again, with an editor's eye, checking sentence structure, and looking for typos. I caught some, but I forgot where they were... Perhaps I'll reread it and pm you the results.. Idk...

Anyway, awesome chap! Amazing cliffhanger! I will read more!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 31 . 12/12/2012
LOL

Train: Wah?

Me: OMYGOD, GETTHEHELLOUTATHERETRAINY!

I really love this! :3
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Gosh, this is weird. I just got the shivers. By the way, this might sound weird, but when I read the part where Blanchett/Amy says "What 'n tarnation," or something like that, I laughed out loud. I couldn't imagine her saying that. .

Other than that, this is really sad. :'( I kinda liked Blanchett...
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
Oh, my gosh. You have successfully gotten me in suspense mode. I'm so glad this story is completed...

You rock!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
Awwww This one is so cute, yet so saaad... :'O I hope Merrick's alright. Thought, I think it'll take more than that to kill him... He's very mysterious.

ILAUGHATYOUALL
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Hey, I've just started reading this story. My friend recommended it to me because she said it was awesome. Now, I have to say she's right!

This story is really amazing. I can't wait to finish reading it. I'll post a review for every couple of chapters I read!

Constructive Criticism: I find Train's personality to be a bit off. Perhaps it's because there's a plot twist, or some other mystery, I don't know. Anyway, this was a problem I had with the anime, too. (BTW: I just started reading the manga, finding the anime a bit disappointing in the ending department..) It just seems like he has a complete personality change, and suddenly he's a 20-something kid who acts like he's a high-school student with ADHD. Idk... Maybe he has ADHD, that would explain some things.

Other than that, freaking amazing. I'll review in a couple chapters..

Sincerely,

ILAUGHATYOUALL
iWriteAnyStory chapter 69 . 12/2/2012
This is an amazing fanfiction! The plot is addictive, you capture the characterisation perfectly and it is amazingly written! ARGH IT'S SO AWESOME!