Reviews for Interactions
Shiary chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Loved them all! Do you take requests?
Sonar chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
That ending made me laugh.
Kyer chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Yeah, that was a weird episode. Poor Togusa was really out of it. Not that I blame him.
Saiyasha Misamurai chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Been a while since I read this; I never alerted it. It's been hiding in my favorites somewhere; I'll alert it now.

Nice to see some new chapters! There are so few ghost in the shell fics out there it makes me sad T.T

anyway I love this not really canon but screw that where else will we get batouxtogusa goodness? And Saitoxishikiawa; nice touch *wink*
Zurizip chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Oh god, lol, it took me a second reading to fully appreciate the scope of this grandeur. Well played, Genarog, Well played indeed.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Well! The English isn't so bad at all - you have flow issues but the grammar is basically right, and your vocabulary is great!

The great thing about GitS SAC is that most anything and, if written right, it can be easily, well, pictured. This is one of those moments that seems like it should be OOC, but you managed to make it IC - congrats.
Saiyasha Misamurai chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
You have a couple of redundant words in there; also, cyborgs don't usually refer to non-cybernetic people as 'humans', because that would imply that the cyborgs themselves were not, which, as debatable as that may be, isn't really important in Ghost in the Shell. Granted, there are the extremists who believe that being cyberized in any way is completely wrong, but there seems to be no question from these people that those who are cyberized are human.

I really enjoyed the first chapter; very funny!
Moonlily819 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
I like this a lot. It's funny, it's cute. :)
Kyer chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
I think Batou seriously needs counseling.

He thinks about not having feelings because he isn't human is ridiculous. Simply caring about your work or a comrade is a feeling. Anger is a feeling. If he's 'feeling' these things and thinking about them then he is human.

Otherwise he'd have to answer...just how much of a human can be swiped for mechanical parts before he isn't human anymore? Just how old? How young? How dark? How light? What color eyes...it gets pretty stupid.
Kyer chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Argh! Yes, the major was hot, but damnitall, so is Togusa. The man deserves better than pining after a dream.
InuJoey chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
I think it was really good. I doubt bouto would ever hug anyone though.
Magnusrae chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
I'm not a huge fan of Batou and Togusa, but your snipplets are fun to read anyways. I especially liked the first and second chapters. The first because it was so cute and the second because the Ishikawa was funny and the pairing was so unexpected. Your english is very good; if there were errors, they didn't jump out at me.
wlk68 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Very nice. I happen to like the idea of a TogusaxBatou paring so these litle snippets appeal to me very much. Your writing in english is excellent, far better than some people who speak it as their native tongue. One small mis-step, though. I think the word you want is fathom, not phantom. A phantom is a ghost or spirit. Keep up the good work.
Kyer chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
A little cheddar never hurt anyone.

Now you have me wondering if Ishikawa was okay. Damn. Well, it was a pretty bloody series even from what few episodes I got to see.

Oh, I think you meant 'fathom' rather than 'phantom' in the 3rd paragraph.
Ominae chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
LOL!

Don't know if it's me or it's just getting funnier than ever...

Least I'm reading new stuff aside from mine. XP