Reviews for ZPack, Flexeril & Sara
Penguin Chicky chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Another amazing story;0) It's 3.20am here so it must be good to keep me up this late.
WalkerTRngr chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
I LOVED IT! :)
lisab1986 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Aww, that was so great! I just read this fic and Silence, NV, and they made my day. You're so great at writing angst, but when I'm reading your fics, I always know that everything will be okay - I feel like I'm in good hands! Awesome work - thanks for putting a smile on my face!
My Kate chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
just came upon this story...very intense...the ending was very emotional for me...if you have ever had a break up with your true love, this story displays the emotions involved in easing back into your life together...nicely done!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
I remember when I hurt my was not pretty.I could barely walk or even was surely hell for me.
chiops chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
So after some hard truths spoken by true friends they are back together. Very nice story, thanks a lot!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
I love this story so much and it ends beautifully. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. You ROCK!
anneruhland chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Hurrah for Brass and Nick, that they cared for S and G enough to tell them some painful truths. Having been on flexiril and vicadon for my knee, I know how loopy that it can make you. Still it hurt my heart when Griss thinks that he is either dreaming or seeing things. I love it when they make up. Thanks for sharing this story, anne
ayesha-s chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Wonderful story! love it!
grissom07 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
love it. omg that was sweet i love it. cant wait to read more
Mingsmommy chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
I enjoyed this story very much (though I have issues with Doc Robbins behavior...I don't think he'd do that...but I understand the plot necessity, I am just constitutionally incapable of withholding an opinion). Excellent work as always, dear. You have great insight into these characters and I love it when Brass kicks ass.
GSRfanatic25 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
this story was superp, exquisite, amazingly enjoyable! great great job. made me cry, and laugh. great combo of desperation, caring, love, and you've created your own little csi world.

once again, great job!
sky m chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
NICE!, I'm so happy you gave them the happy ending. Thank you for writing the sequel!
smacky30 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
You do okay for an anal retentive. :D

Seriously, this is really good.
TyriaT chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Ah, but your anal-retentiveness is what makes your stories so good! ;)

Great ending to this series. Now I get to kill you for making me feel bad for not even starting my part. :P