Reviews for ZPack, Flexeril & Sara
Amy chapter 3 . 3/3
How frustrating it was that he still hadn't talked about why he behaved like a he-ass through the TGTBTD fiasco. Sara was right that they hadn't fixed anything! I'd love to see you come back with a second followup on how they dealt with their problem. I always feel the void left unanswered between 7x23 and 7x24 was leaving much to be desired.
Leona chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
I was happy how the story ended; but I wasn't happy how it got there. It's not fair Jim had to play the 'guilt' card to bring Sara into the fold. Grissom had yet to explain why he behaved so callously towards her through his sordid episode with his Whip Woman. Grissom was afraid of losing Sara? I think it's more like he was afraid of the abandonment. It's still he, him and his needs. Stupid Sara fell for it again.
Leona chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
"If only there was a home to go to." Grissom just didn't get it. I don't think Sara is the kind of woman to forbid him from befriending another female. The problem with all this ugly TGTB&TD was he didn't get his priority right; not only that, he also failed to think about Sara's part in his nice little play of rescuing his Whip Woman. One of my fellow GSR fans always says she has problem with Grissom's behavior, and I think she's right.
Leona chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I don't get the regret, fear and the whole nine yards of what went in his head. He didn't give a crap about Sara when he was busy 'comforting' his Whip Lady; so why now? Also, why didn't he run back to Dominion? I am sure the bed in her place would be far more inviting than the couch in Brass' living room.
Marie chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Both Brass and Doc spoke the truth and I was glad Sara could see staying apart wasn't going to fix their problem; it's rather disappointing to see Grissom still didn't realize how badly he behaved over the bull crap stunt he pulled.
Marie chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Living apart from each other should do something good to this boneheaded man.
Marie chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I was very surprised Grissom didn't run to Dominion and seek comfort in Leather Heather's arms! He missed Sara? He didn't even take her wellbeing into consideration when he was busy comforting that Harlot woman of his. he didn't even think and reflect how his behavior could be hurtful to Sara. Perhaps he should have called the Whip Creep to ask for guidance and help!
Penguin Chicky chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Another amazing story;0) It's 3.20am here so it must be good to keep me up this late.
WalkerTRngr chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
I LOVED IT! :)
lisab1986 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Aww, that was so great! I just read this fic and Silence, NV, and they made my day. You're so great at writing angst, but when I'm reading your fics, I always know that everything will be okay - I feel like I'm in good hands! Awesome work - thanks for putting a smile on my face!
My Kate chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
just came upon this story...very intense...the ending was very emotional for me...if you have ever had a break up with your true love, this story displays the emotions involved in easing back into your life together...nicely done!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
I remember when I hurt my was not pretty.I could barely walk or even was surely hell for me.
chiops chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
So after some hard truths spoken by true friends they are back together. Very nice story, thanks a lot!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
I love this story so much and it ends beautifully. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. You ROCK!
anneruhland chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Hurrah for Brass and Nick, that they cared for S and G enough to tell them some painful truths. Having been on flexiril and vicadon for my knee, I know how loopy that it can make you. Still it hurt my heart when Griss thinks that he is either dreaming or seeing things. I love it when they make up. Thanks for sharing this story, anne