Reviews for All in a Name
valiente.s chapter 14 . 8/3
I love charming but playful Kingsley! The characters were beautiful, story was perfect for a nice romantic read, i really enjoyed it.
This was short and fluffy and I loved it so much
GillianLSteele chapter 14 . 4/13
This ending doesn't make sense, it's like the stories been cut short...
MrsMorgan813 chapter 4 . 4/13
I love meddling Kingsley! haha
katmom chapter 14 . 3/6
Simply charming! Thank you so much for sharing this little tale with us. I enjoyed it very much.

Kathie
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 14 . 2/2
I loved this! Everything was perfect. I hope there is a sequel, I want to see a wedding and babies!
SydneyStache chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
wait
that was the end
WOAH
THAT WAS NOT AN EXPECTED ENDING XD
That was a good story
Loved it
FangLup chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
A job well done. Gambare!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
My favorite couple is Remus/ Hermione (It may be a tie with Severus/ Hermione though). This was such an entertaining romance to read. It had laughter, love, passion, drama, and friendship wrapped up into one nice little story. I enjoyed how you had Kingsley place them on the werewolf campaign basically so they would get together. Great job and thank you for sharing!
itzeebitzeespider chapter 14 . 5/24/2015
OMG I'm so in love with Kingsley in this fic. He is (or rather, you are) cracking me up CONSTANTLY!
tate4eva chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Thank you, this was a great ending. Great story.
Simona Polle chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
I love Kingsley... we need more Hermione/Kingsley stories.

Im glad you finish this story, it was really funny :) I love Remuus/Hermione non timetravel stories!

Kisses from Chile!
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Lol Harry's embarrassment over the bikini... As well as her threat to break their little wands.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ahahaha wow . Nice to see an angry cursing drunk Remus. Lol Harry I think he'll find it better to have bee drunk. The bomb Remus dropped ..
Caryce Jade chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Extremely cute story. All the guys drunk made me remember being my friends' (most of whom were male) sober person/DD in college, mostly because I rarely drink, and also because I hate beer (my preferences are mixed drinks, wine, and liquor). I was the one who had to convince them that something they were about to do was a bad idea, and tell them what they did the next day.

Hermione/Remus is definitely in my top five when it comes to alt pairings.