Reviews for All in a Name
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Lol Harry's embarrassment over the bikini... As well as her threat to break their little wands.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ahahaha wow . Nice to see an angry cursing drunk Remus. Lol Harry I think he'll find it better to have bee drunk. The bomb Remus dropped ..
Caryce Jade chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Extremely cute story. All the guys drunk made me remember being my friends' (most of whom were male) sober person/DD in college, mostly because I rarely drink, and also because I hate beer (my preferences are mixed drinks, wine, and liquor). I was the one who had to convince them that something they were about to do was a bad idea, and tell them what they did the next day.

Hermione/Remus is definitely in my top five when it comes to alt pairings.
CatherineJosephineMarie007 chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
This is so great- please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
hi. love the story. is it possible though that chapters 12 & 13 are back-to-front.
arabellagrace chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
They're finally together
tate4eva chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Thanks for the update. I was worried you had forgotten this story.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Brilliant! (Smiles) Xx
Belle2611 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
I'm really enjoying this! Please Please update soon!
Take care
Belle
Belle2611 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hello! I'm really enjoying reading All in a Name and I've just finished it and I was wondering if your going to update any time soon? (please say yes) Because I really want to know where the relationship goes!
Belle
Your probs going to write back and say that the stories finished and I'll look like a twat because I missed that little fact...
SawZelda chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Great story so far. I can't wait for the next update.
Uhlowl22 chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Great story! I loved that you drew out Remus and Hermione getting together instead of just throwing them into a relationship straight away. I'm very much looking forward to an update!
Jazmingirl chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
I love it
remuslives chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
glad everyone is taking it so well.
remuslives chapter 11 . 1/14/2012