Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yay Sammy got a clue! Be a good brother (back) for once, damnit!
die Otter chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ah, finally! I've been always wondering why Sam and Dean were never forced to end up in one bed, even though they had to sleep in so many shitty places. And you described it just the way I imagined it should be! At first funny and cute, then heartbreakning to end in a much lighter mood again. That's what I call a good story ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very nicely done. It was a great look into the situation. Sad to realize along with Sam why Dean was always awake when he was...
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Sad and cute :)

Great job !

ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awwww! I really don't have words right now, haha! It's just so freaking adorable, and I need some brotherly love once in a while. Sue me. Great job, I love it!
Mstngsali1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Beautiful... :) Love how Sam recognized Dean's need and made him feel better. Their love for one another ocassionally gets glossed over in the larger storylines. Simplicity is gold sometimes. Thanks again for the excellent read.
drummerlisa chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Omg, this is soo cute, and poor Dean of course..:( But Sam.. I love him!(Dean too) This was amazing, thanks!
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
It wasn't wincest. And that makes it ok for me to like it!

OK!

OK!

~Heart
raion chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is right cute
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I'm a bit late on this one, but I wanted to tell you how much I loved it anyway. You did a great job at portraying the brothers, and the emotions, and gawd I want to give poor Dean a hug (thank goodness Sam did.) :D
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh God, I should have listened. This story did hurt. I mean, the beginning was awesome! I could just picture the irritated look on Sam's face and couldn't stop laughing at the, er, awkward position the poor boy had been put in. Lol. But you turned it around real quick. Poor Dean. I loved the bit about how the thing he fears most about hell was that he'd be alone. I had never even thought of the deal like that. Nice insight. And that ending? Classic!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love this story! Oh gosh, poor Dean! That's so sad! :( At least Sam made it better. :)
Tamara chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very sweet and lovingly. Thank you for writing this!
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Well. changed my mind, this is now officially my favourite story i love vulnerable Dean. Its so cute! It seems kinda true though, as if it could actually happen. Dean doesnt seem to like being alone...
kitti corpse chapter 1 . 4/8/2009