Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Frazilia chapter 1 . 6/17
I loved it ! it was adorable and soothing exactly what we need after this season finale !
Balderdash4 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
this was so amazing thank you for writing it! 11/10!
Lizelle chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
wonderful! very well written!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Oh, poor Dean... so sweet!
ReluctantRavenclaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Little bit late here, but I really enjoyed this story! The Isaiah Washington reference just killed me!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yay Sammy got a clue! Be a good brother (back) for once, damnit!
die Otter chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ah, finally! I've been always wondering why Sam and Dean were never forced to end up in one bed, even though they had to sleep in so many shitty places. And you described it just the way I imagined it should be! At first funny and cute, then heartbreakning to end in a much lighter mood again. That's what I call a good story ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very nicely done. It was a great look into the situation. Sad to realize along with Sam why Dean was always awake when he was...
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Sad and cute :)

Great job !

ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awwww! I really don't have words right now, haha! It's just so freaking adorable, and I need some brotherly love once in a while. Sue me. Great job, I love it!
Mstngsali1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Beautiful... :) Love how Sam recognized Dean's need and made him feel better. Their love for one another ocassionally gets glossed over in the larger storylines. Simplicity is gold sometimes. Thanks again for the excellent read.
drummerlisa chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Omg, this is soo cute, and poor Dean of course..:( But Sam.. I love him!(Dean too) This was amazing, thanks!
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
It wasn't wincest. And that makes it ok for me to like it!

OK!