Reviews for The Moment It Began
Jola123 chapter 119 . 7/20
That was unexpected! Wow!
Marcy Mavin chapter 1 . 7/19
Came back to this story because I read it years ago and loved it. I didn't know you had published your own independent story. Just fount it on Kindle and will give it a read, it looks like my kind of book!
This really makes me think about Dumbledore's Army, except with Snape teaching instead of Harry, and maybe him feeling more uneasy.
BookFan98 chapter 125 . 7/18
One if the best story's I read in a while great job
lame ass fan chapter 8 . 7/18
second time reading this amazing shit
Lauren Brown chapter 57 . 7/18
"Sev, wrong's wrong?" - Lily Evans 1979
I'm loving it so far! I wonder what will happen after the war, even though I think they'll be together, no doubt ;)
Lauren Brown chapter 39 . 7/17
You wrote "Toabias" next to the end, (I can't resist correcting someone) but, besides that, I'm loving the story! I've been reading for slightly over a day and I'm already on Chapter 39! I wonder what happens in the end...
Lauren Brown chapter 16 . 7/16
I-I was not expecting that. But now, now I want more.

Great job!
Lauren Brown chapter 8 . 7/16
Ok. I am no expert, and I know you probably won't read this, but I just wanted to express my opinion on this. I am actually really liking this so far. I recently got into Harry Potter, mostly the Mauraders' era, and I was looking for a fun fanfiction to read. I've seen a couple, but, by far this is my favourite. I feel like you have captured J.K Rowling's essence and that's amazing! Keep up the good work. :)

Lauren, age 12

P:S: If you wish to, you could always answer me! I'd find it lots of fun to communicate and get advice from a fellow writer.
DJArla chapter 1 . 7/1
Love your author's note for this chapter. You've delicately touched on some pretty heavy topics with great sensitivity. Looking forward to finishing this off and then reading your other works!
Dd
CGIhopethere'spudding chapter 121 . 6/5
I loved your story! I loved the characters and what you did with them. I am not a writer and I wish I could elaborate about a chapter on each of my previous sentences but ... ( See? I'm not a writer like I said ! I am " just" a nurse!). Favorite part: Tobias killed Voldemort !OMG! That was PERFECT! It was perfect muggle revenge that just made sense!
Beautiful ending with Sev, Lily, and Evan. Only left wondering a bit about how wizards and muggles are navigating their relationships...
Thanks for the great story! ( Had to write/ review because it's so good: I never write reviews.)('cause I
don't feel I have anything to add).
Yikes. Tobias huh? That was pretty anticlimactic. Snape and Lily wound up sidelined towards the end.
Less cancer, more Hogwarts please.
Also hopefully no more of Snape saying that Lily’s parents are like his own a hundred times.
6,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »