Reviews for The Moment It Began
Jemma Blackwell chapter 121 . 6h
Did Sirius ever find out that Narcissa got his brother killed?
Jemma Blackwell chapter 119 . 6h
I think it was entirely fitting. And thank God smart aware people live in Manchester!
Guest chapter 83 . 10h
/45445637 IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GREAT DANCE VIDEO OF ALAN RICKMAN. I knew you would have an attack at the wedding, and I would have loved to see who got shot! You could've at least told us that. Why didn't they at least ward the yard or put up a perimeter warning or something? I knew this would happen the second Violet moved the wedding to the yard instead of the church.
Thank you for the story. I find it hard to believe that Snape, who had such a vast knowledge of the Dark Arts, only had one spell up his sleeve. Yes, he invented it, but I'm sure he knew many more spells that were not his inventions that were nonetheless indispensable.
Holy cows. I can't believe it... Up until now I had really liked Lily, but she was INSUFFERABLE here. I know you would definitely make Snape accept Oliver as his son, but in my opinion, and I'm sorry if this offends anyone, it's highly unrealistic that Snape would have adopted Oliver. I really don't think the Snape that I've seen, or at least Rowling's version of Snape, would have been this submissive and frankly speaking, feeble. It was unfair of Lily to project her wishes onto Snape. I'm really sorry, but I'm so appalled at the notion that if Snape did not acquiesce, he would be some sort of devil. Is it that hard to fathom that he didn't want children, at least at that age? (I know you made him change his mind, but if authors didn't exist, there's no way he would randomly be besotted with Oliver after a few hours.) I felt that Lily was really overbearing in this chapter, and whether it was intentional or not, Snape had no say in it because he would have agreed regardless. She was guilt-tripping him, roping him into doing what she wanted, and I felt that it was utterly repugnant and repulsive. I'm sorry for the harsh words, but I really can't... Having a child is a huge decision. It came across as an ultimatum, one which Snape was not a part of, and his decision was already made for him. He had no say, and his say wouldn't have made a difference. (No hate towards Oliver, I just didn't understand what happened in this chapter... My mind has been blown into smithereens...)
I really enjoy your story so far, and I want to say thank you. However, like Snape noticed, I find it shocking that he couldn't take down those Death Eaters. I would have understood if prominent members were amongst them, for instance Bellatrix Lestrange, but three on six, even outnumbered, should have been since Snape was there. He was arguably the strongest wizard after Dumbledore, Voldemort and Grindelwald. I would put him above the likes of Bella and McGonagall, both of whom are/were formidable witches in their own right. He battled McGonagall AND Flitwick (a dueling champion) while trying not to hurt them, so he was holding back, and he didn't lose. He was forced to flee, and showed his strength by flying away without the aid of a broomstick. He lied to Voldemort, an accomplished Legilimens for years, and remained stoic in the face of danger. He was composed, cool-headed and irrefutably logical, so I was quite surprised by his (somewhat underwhelming) performance here. Another thing is I have a feeling this random boy (the wizard) is the "Harry Potter" equivalent, though I may be wrong, but Lily may adopt him... and he'll grow to take down the Dark Lord? It's just a theory :)
kyri17 chapter 27 . 9/26
why in the world would Dumbledore let Severus walk in on his mother hanging from the ceiling?! that's awful.
MartinichJ1 chapter 107 . 7/11
I know your fic has been out for a while and I’ve been binge reading it over the past few days. I’m loving it and this chapter was so amazing I just had to leave a review. What a brilliant idea to have Severus destroy the horcrux by letting a dementor feed off of it! It totally blew my mind and I absolutely love how it’s not just following in the footsteps of how HP destroyed them. That was an amazing twist and totally made my day!
I love how much thought and development you have put into this story, you even came up with your own original prophecy which was stellar.
Sorry you didn’t win the awards when you were nominated, had I been reading when you were writing I would have voted for this fic. Thanks for writing this and filling the void that’s been in my life since finishing the books so long ago now!
vohenhaim chapter 83 . 7/11
too much game of thrones vibe
statetech0 chapter 16 . 5/14
At last! They KISSED!
triojediknights chapter 83 . 5/14
YAY! Lily and Snape got married! Now on to some wedding night smut!
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 6 . 5/14
Cool! Tobias is gonna gets what's coming to him!
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 5 . 5/14
Thank God! Forgiveness is good. Now when are they gonna kiss?!
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 4 . 5/14
Damn it, Severus! I knew it was too good to be true... Gotta have that angst.
Katnibellamione chapter 3 . 5/14
We're already to love confessions?! Yay! Please make their first kiss come quickly!
7,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »