Reviews for The Moment It Began
Zarwik chapter 121 . 10/11
Great story, awesome Thank you very much
x-eleven chapter 120 . 10/10
This is one of the very few Potter time travel stories that works without introducing enormous plot holes and contradictions, and that includes the original series of novels. in _Prisoner of Azkaban_ we're introduced to a "time turner". In _Goblet of Fire_, Harry is sent to the graveyard where Wormtail performs the ritual that brings Voldemort back in fully physical form. No need for searching for Deathly Hallows and Horcruxes. All Harry would need do is borrow Hermione's time turner, go back to before Wormtail arrives, and destroy Tom Riddle Sr's grave. No bone of the father, no Voldemort. Other time travel fics make all sorts of excuses as to why the characters don't do the obvious, and end the Voldemort problem once and for all. There are only a few slips, such as when Severus uses Sectum Sempra when he hasn't invented it yet, and where Severus seems to act too much like a kid again. Still, this story just works. Well done.
rissabby chapter 107 . 8/27
Clever.
rissabby chapter 54 . 8/26
wow!
Just pulled an all nighter reading your amazing story. The fact that you pushed it through 11 years is amazing.
Why would Dunbledore show snaps Eileen hanging dead body that seems very cruel
witchealer chapter 121 . 7/2
So, you finished this 12 years ago and I found it last week. I have read it and thougroughly enjoyed every minute of doing so.
Well thought out, well written (if you overlook some obvious Americanisms here and there) and well spaced.
I'm off to see what else you've written now.
Thanks for a brilliant story and sorry the review is so late!
tsisdu chapter 121 . 6/29
A lovely story. I particularly liked the Severus/ Tobias arc and the death of Voldemort.
Alex chapter 81 . 6/10
Wow, Lily sure forgives being involved with the deaths of many people and the abuse of children easily. Is she going to forgive him so easily when he abuses their children? There is such a thing as being too forgiving, btw...
AASHADOW chapter 121 . 6/2
N6919 here for a review . I can only approve of this story ! IT was AMAZING And I mean it! It's been a while since I read an fanfic till the end; it kept being interesting from the first to the last chapter!
Thanks for the great story.
KnooteSuperlicious96 chapter 121 . 5/9
Amazing story! This is one of the only fanfics that has been so inspiring, with the whole second chance thing. I couldn’t stop reading it! I have to admit I thought Sev’s and Lily’s kid’s name would have been Evan Tobias Snape, but he has a great middle name nonetheless. And (on the inside) I was laughing hysterically about Petunia and Sirius getting together, but it seems to have worked out for you. I’m glad in this version at the end Petunia is no longer harboring a life long of jealousy; now that was a great transformation for her. This fic is going on my favorites list like one other amazing HP fanfic I can never stop going back to, to read. Your work is awesome and I loved reading every minute of it!
Tallictr chapter 28 . 4/27
Feeling so betrayed right now bro...but damn it, and damn you, I can't stop reading! Aahhh!
*sigh* Well, let's get on with it. I mean, how much worse can it possibly get for poor ol' Severus? *NOTE HEAVY SARCASM*
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 57 . 4/3
This chapter is by far the best . I thought i would review the fic after reading it completely but i had to stop . This chaoter was spot on and extremely satisfying . I love it when everything in the story makes sense and fits like a jigsaw puzzle coming together. Please write more like this!
filoctetes chapter 85 . 3/23
The Untraceable Charm is actually a very dangerous weapon - more than enough to destroy the wizard world.
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 121 . 3/12
Finally, I finished reading this. Thank you for sharing this story, I enjoy reading this.
6,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »