Reviews for The Moment It Began
kwaak02 chapter 1 . 1/15
Y7jnWiWJwA
i don't know why but this song really reminds me of the story, even though it's about heartbreak. I just picture it as something sev could've said...
Sango Hale chapter 121 . 1/9
Dear Sindie,
I am aware that you did finish this story some time ago, but I know how happy makes writers to receive reviews and your story sincerely deserves it. Although I am a fan of the couple James and Lily, I like the character of Severus Snape and it was nice that he had a happy ending. Also, I found interesting to explore the different possibilities the other characters could have in this timeline, or how the war could go. I like the way you handled the relationship between the two sisters, Lily and Petunia. I would have asked for more Sirius and Regulus, :P and I was sad that Regulus died (although I saw it coming). At least, you redeemed the character of Sirius Black, who is one of my favourites and I thought it was a bit... harsh at the beginning of the story. I know he has a dark side, but I thought it was not completely in his character. Anyway, it was funny to see that Severus and Sirius turned out to be brothers-in-law, xD The transition was good, because at the beginning you showed a more let's say immature Severus and then he became a man. Because you know Lily was not going to put up with any bullshit, hehe. Another thing I really liked was the meetings for DADA, finally having members of the four houses working together! The way you handled the other characters (James, Remus, Mary) was very good too. As for the end, I didn't know if it was brilliant or absurd that Voldemort got killed by a gun, but hey, I liked it! And you have a valid point, how come wizards and witches have NOT used any muggle weaponry? I will end up my review saying that you can tell you care a lot about the characters, and you put a lot of thought into your story. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it, and it is very well-written.
Sango Hale
ElvenMagicRules chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
LeonorScott chapter 121 . 12/30/2017
Great story; I really like it!
Guest chapter 120 . 12/25/2017
im shedding tears,,,,,,
Moonacre BunBun chapter 117 . 12/22/2017
WHOOP!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 110 . 12/22/2017
Yumlicious
Kimmytrainer chapter 122 . 11/13/2017
Okay just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 121 . 11/13/2017
Awww cute, you even mentioned Hermione. I think it's amusing that Ginny and Ron are twins :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 120 . 11/13/2017
So sweet 3 okay I didn't realize until this chapter that Sirius and Sev could end up brothers-in-law but when I did I cracked up more than when Tobias killed Voldemort (ehich by the way I still can't get over cuz the old drunk muggle ended up the savior of the wizarding world and I think it's freaking hilarious). Ah god you have an AMAZING sense of humor XD anyway I forgot to mention but I can't believe Arthur was killed :( seven young children and the weasleys were poor to begin with, how will Molly handle it?
Kimmytrainer chapter 119 . 11/13/2017
OMG I SO WASNT EXPECTING THAT THAT WAS TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME IM HALFWAY BETWEEN PARALYZED WITH SHOCK AND CRACKING UP
Kimmytrainer chapter 118 . 11/13/2017
Uh oh... Is Draco okay? And Tobias?
Kimmytrainer chapter 117 . 11/13/2017
Yay! He did it woot
Kimmytrainer chapter 116 . 11/13/2017
Aww I knew it. Sigh. Poor Reggie. But they didn't torture him nearly as much as they could have. Really, shouldn't Voldemort have ransacked his mind more if he was just going to kill him anyway?
On another note, I hope Albus doesn't die...
Kimmytrainer chapter 115 . 11/13/2017
Okay please don't let the bee be an animagus like Skeeter cuz that would just be shitty luck
6,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »