Reviews for The Moment It Began
TiaMaria710 chapter 114 . 3/24
Whew, that was quick thinking. I'm glad Reg is safe for now.
Yehoshua chapter 119 . 3/23
I think it is so fitting that the last word Voldemort speaks in life is the very same one that Severus came back to change: "Mudblood".

By the way, Sindie, you posted this chapter on Dec 15, 2008. On Aug 18, 2011, How It Should Have Ended (HISHE) made a Harry Potter parody episode and uploaded it to Youtube. Interestingly enough, HISHE also had Voldemort meet his end by being shot by a Snape, who in their version was Severus instead. After he has done the deed, Severus throws his gun away, saying, "Ah, Muggle weapon."

I wonder if HISHE read your story before they made their video.
TiaMaria710 chapter 105 . 3/23
Am I the only one frustrated with Snapes nasty personality? Enough!
TiaMaria710 chapter 97 . 3/23
It makes total sense for Severus to mistrust Dumbledore though I do hope for better things between them.
TiaMaria710 chapter 80 . 3/22
The honorable thing to do. In time Lily will come to terms with this I think.
Very satisfying chapter. My heart was palpitating. Thanks for the story.
TiaMaria710 chapter 79 . 3/22
Severus is in a very difficult place. Not being well versed in the Harry Potter world, I cringed when you revealed a terrible part of his past. He must tell Lily before they're married or I can't imagine her ever getting over the betrayal of keeping this truth from her. I guess he doesn't have to tell her everything...oh but he just took the oath of truthfulness.
I hope it's not your intention for him to lose her but I can't see how she could stay with him after his secret is out. He'll go mental if he keeps this up.
Dallasanne chapter 77 . 3/19
Your Americanisms show up in many places beyond the misplaced "graduation" ceremony. Previously, you talked about how medical bills were a strain on the Evans family - the US is the ONLY democratic country where families have to worry that a medical diagnosis like Cancer will ruin the family's finances. It costs NOTHING in most civilized countries to be treated for medical issues.

Only an American would assume otherwise.
TiaMaria710 chapter 66 . 3/16
Bless your heart. Thanks for this story and the work you do. You use your gifts to make the world a better place.
I do hope Lily manages break through Petunia's jealousy. She seems to have an extremely hardened heart. Hopefully she can find some purpose in her life and stop focusing on what she doesn't have.
TiaMaria710 chapter 60 . 3/14
Not sure how I feel about Severus's arrogance. I for one don't like his attitude. Can't help but think I'm missing something.
TiaMaria710 chapter 58 . 3/14
This can't be good but I hope they will start to at least be allies. Wishful thinking?
TiaMaria710 chapter 57 . 3/14
Another great chapter.
TiaMaria710 chapter 56 . 3/14
Oh I can finally stop worrying that somehow James would steal her from Sev.
He has really worked hard to get to this moment and Lily has been so faithful.
Now I can dry my sappy tears. That was the sweetest, best proposal I've read on FF. Bravo.
When Lily cut her hair I was like: Aw, that's sweet.
When Severus cut his hair I started crying and I had to stop reading for a while. It was so touching but I was so upset! :D :(
Tia chapter 46 . 3/11
Bravo on the ANote!
TiaMara chapter 43 . 3/11
Not a HP expert but shouldn't sev be in trouble for using magic? I guess the ministry doesn't know about his mom but he is not at home when he disapparates.
Otherwise this is a unique spin and I really am enjoying the direction it is going. TiaMara not signed in.
6,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »