Reviews for The Moment It Began
Snow chapter 121 . 8/19
Hey just wanted to Tell u that i absolutely loved the way Voldie died in ur fic. Just so... anticlimatic and ironic and plain dumb genius that at first i couldnt believe u actually did this:). Then it suck in and i couldnt stop laughing the entire evening. There are few twists that get me nowadays but the revelation of the true meaning of the prophecy really suprised me and was a stroke of genius. Really thumbs up. U are awesome!:)
Silverlight10243 chapter 119 . 8/6
I actually love this plot twist! And the sweet irony it brings. But Arthur Weasley dying ... would that mean Ron and Ginny were never born?
Silverlight10243 chapter 57 . 8/6
this is so cute i can't even
Silverlight10243 chapter 40 . 8/5
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm basically drowning i tears right now thinking about what coud have been :(
Silverlight10243 chapter 9 . 8/4
9 chapters in and I'm already in love. Just realised this story has 125 chapters and is completed! Makes me grin :D
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 14 . 7/31
Right you are, Sev and he NEVER WAS! He was an evil, conniving, manipulative old LIAR, running a 'long con' on the Magical World and twisting you into a sneering, snarly, embittered young pawn!
Never trust Fumbledick!
saumya chapter 57 . 7/20
OMG U LITTLE GIT! I have been trying not to write any reviews BUT HOW CAN U BE SO CRUEL?! look...i am a big admirer of severus snape and u are spoiling his every happy moment! well i guess i will carry on with the story now anyways...
szw5009 chapter 123 . 7/18
Sarah chapter 83 . 7/15
why would you do this to my heart? how dare you
Larkscope chapter 5 . 6/23
I usually wait until I'm done reading to review, but I had to do it earlier. Excellent work on making Severus understand it's not just one word that went wrong. Offhandedly and emotionally spouting a racial epithet once usually points to large issues. While I can understand Snape's hatred of muggles, blindly casting an entire people as bad is racist and until he learns to see the world in more grays and less black and white, he won't truly start to change things. So kudos on not magically and fullifly making his whole life better, but making it something he has to thug about and work for.
Petunia and Sirius! There has got to be a story!
I like your story, but I keep wondering why Snape just doesn't go to Dumbledore with the truth.
Helene Nightfire chapter 101 . 6/21
More comments from the peanut gallery here:
I really like your inclusion of Severus' brush with alcohol and bar hopping. I'm glad you had Tobias there to stop it. Much easier to interrupt the cycle before it begins than after it has started. Lost a couple of acquaintances to alcoholism and depression. One suicide and the other can't stop and hold a job. They are my baby sister's age and and it was such a waste of potential.
So anyway, I was glad to see that mentioned as it is a very realistic potential disaster for someone with his background.
Helene Nightfire chapter 102 . 6/21
Still an excellent fic!
Love the prophecy twist.
I found your link to the AU with this story. I'll try that next. Thanks for sharing your work.
I'm excited about trying your ebook for my Internet free days.
Helene Nightfire chapter 78 . 6/20
Lovely story!
But this comment regards your comment that you would never allow someone to change your story.

"When the webmistress contacted me, I made it very clear that I would never, ever authorize someone changing my story."

I can understand the problem with flat out plagiarism. I too have a problem with her posting the story as her own but writers on ff are taking someone else's work and changing it and putting in their own twists. Without direct permission at that! Do you honestly have a problem with someone using your ideas and changing them to suit themselves?

Though again, just as with our bow to Rowling, I'd expect that person to give you the credit for the original story.
6,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »