Reviews for The Moment It Began
roni2010 chapter 120 . 8/29
glad sirus found love with pentunia! (sp), evan was born... wonder what happen to narcissa?
roni2010 chapter 119 . 8/29
great ending to voldie- killed by a gun! like that severus's father came to rescused!
roni2010 chapter 113 . 8/29
happy severus recalled the basilisk venom, but they can't enter the chamber.. what can they do now?
roni2010 chapter 112 . 8/29
glad headmaster figure out to ask the elves, lily and severus for help! it's a shame they didn't think to use the snake's teeth to destroyed the horcruxes !
roni2010 chapter 111 . 8/29
regulus forgot to watch his back... onward to see what next with order and other players involve in this war...
brnkofeternity06 chapter 27 . 8/29
Oh my God, I can't believe Eileen is dead! Such a sad chapter :(
roni2010 chapter 107 . 8/29
loving the story! hope regulus can stay being a spy will not be cauht by voldie or his followers!
White Okami chapter 37 . 8/22
I think Snape vs. Snape by Ministry of Magic is a very good reflection of this story. It's so well written, and I'm greatly enjoying it :)
Funny thing is, cancer's always seemed like a recent problem, because no one could treat it in the past. Also, has anyone tried vanishers targeted towards certain cells in a body? I mean, like modifying it so that you vanish any cancer cells, sort of like you can conjure certain things or summon them by saying 'incantation' 'object'.
Evephoenix chapter 74 . 8/18
I love your story and the romantic relationship Sev and Lily have.
Wish all the best wishes for you.
Evephoenix chapter 3 . 8/17
The story is so sweet that I love it deeply. Thank you for writing such a lovely story about Sev and Lily.
It's just amazing!
IceLight8742 chapter 121 . 8/7
I love your story so much. I liked characters I wouldn't even dream of liking -cough- Petunia, Peter and Tobias -cough- but at the end I liked them. I didn't really get Petunia's relationship with Sirius very much, but only because we didn't get to explore their relationship thoroughly in Severus's POV. Hell, you made me like Tobias so you probably could have made me ship this Petunia and Sirius.
Any who, I stayed up all night into wee hours of the morning reading this because it is totally worth the exhaustion that follows.
Great story!
Dimac99 chapter 121 . 8/5
Fantastic fic, absolutely loved it. Great job of maturing Snape while still keeping him in character.
Dimac99 chapter 119 . 8/5
Fwiw, I think Voldemort's demise was fantastic! I'd have been cheering if it wasn't 1.15am and I was desperately trying to finish before giving into sleep ;-)
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.
6,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »