Reviews for The Moment It Began
shadowwriter01 chapter 51 . 11/25
The Marauders are a typical example what is wrong in Hogwarts.
Their hobby is releasing a dangerous uncontrollable werewolf on a habitated area. They have been doing this for a few years and still are, despite that according to Remus several people had nearly been killed at this point.
One of them had nearly send another student to his death and the others were happily lying about the incident so that he could get away with it.
They all are illegal Animagi.
Their idea of dealing with other people would be considered harassment by anyone else. Like spying on them under the Invisible cloak or passing them up somewhere after following their movements with the Map... and starting arguments or throwing hexes at them.
But they are still deluded enough to think that Snape had to prove something to "them"?
CarlZerris chapter 32 . 11/2
Pity. Should have left Black to bleed out.
CarlZerris chapter 31 . 11/2
Good riddance to bad rubbish on the second to last line
Foxytail9 chapter 124 . 10/14
Voldemort the wedding crasher
JokersLastLaugh chapter 121 . 9/22
The was a really good story and I enjoyed reading it. I really liked the way that Voldyshorts died and how To its and shape repaired their relationship.
yeah a little anti climatic and i would've liked to see snape defeating voldemort but i liked it nonetheless and i can appreciate the irony of it so good chapter
Bullshit. He's not on Dumbledore's side. He isn't another one one of his pawns
Nevermind the fact that black very much wanted Severus dead...
Aaaarrrgghhh I want to stangle Dumbledore! Skin him alive! And then pour sea water over him!
I think you shouldn't have let him look into Severus' mind. Voldy cursed him a lot more than twice, and he still couldn't get in.
Jetsun1119 chapter 65 . 9/16
My mom died of breast cancer
Stephair chapter 119 . 9/10
I've been binge reading your story and was going to throw in a review after the last chapter, but I LOVED the way Voldemort got his justice-clever, unexpected, and yet making absolute sense in retrospect - the perfect twist and so tough to get right. Loved it!
roni2010 chapter 120 . 8/29
glad sirus found love with pentunia! (sp), evan was born... wonder what happen to narcissa?
roni2010 chapter 119 . 8/29
great ending to voldie- killed by a gun! like that severus's father came to rescused!
roni2010 chapter 113 . 8/29
happy severus recalled the basilisk venom, but they can't enter the chamber.. what can they do now?
6,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »