Reviews for The Moment It Began
Guest chapter 69 . 3/11/2015
When Lily cut her hair I was like: Aw, that's sweet.
When Severus cut his hair I started crying and I had to stop reading for a while. It was so touching but I was so upset! :D :(
Tia chapter 46 . 3/11/2015
Bravo on the ANote!
TiaMara chapter 43 . 3/11/2015
Not a HP expert but shouldn't sev be in trouble for using magic? I guess the ministry doesn't know about his mom but he is not at home when he disapparates.
Otherwise this is a unique spin and I really am enjoying the direction it is going. TiaMara not signed in.
TiaMaria710 chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Nagging question? How does the Snapes household operate with no one providing an income?
Very good so far. I like how you portray young Severus and his understandable moodiness.
I also like how changing things does not show instant results. More real this way.
TiaMaria710 chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
My very first HP FF. Very interesting idea. Look forward to the rest.
bearblue chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
Okay, well, I feel better then. He's started to get himself together here. I'll stick around and see what happens next. ;)

Again, than you for sharing the story.
bearblue chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
So then Severus, who knew about the knight bus and likely had *some* change from his time at Hogwarts, lifted his not-so-useless wand and made his way to Diagon Ally, then to Knockturn. There he found a junkshop with many hand-me down wands, bought a few and had his mom try some out while his Father was away...

This Snape, though the story is over, is not thinking at all. I will log it out to shock, but honestly, I'm only giving this a few more chapters to see if his head gets into the game.

(That said, well written, good pace, just frustrating to see a supposedly smart man make dumb choices - again-), which I guess means this is actually a great character piece. I just have limited patience. Carry on! And thank you for sharing the story.
animeforever1 chapter 36 . 2/27/2015
I recently discovered your story. Great story so far. You're getting some things wrong though about the series. Snape wouldn't be thinking anything if he were stunned. He'd be unconscious. Also, they couldn't have disapparated from the forbidden forest. That's still part of the castle grounds.
NatNicole chapter 119 . 2/25/2015
Holy crap, having TOBIAS kill Moldyshorts was an AWESOME move!
NatNicole chapter 118 . 2/25/2015
NOOO! Poor Draco! Poor Narcissa! I REALLY hope that a) Draco somehow survives with minimal harm (though it's highly unlikely) and b) this is a good wake-up call for Narcissa so she realizes Regulus was right in trying to stop Moldyshorts.
NatNicole chapter 116 . 2/25/2015
I understand that Regulus died again, but I certainly hope the world will know he died a hero rather than everyone thinking he's evil like in canon or traitor like just before Snape got his second chance.
NatNicole chapter 113 . 2/25/2015
Can you PLEASE add a sentence of Dumbledore being concerned for Lily into this chapter? Coz otherwise I absolutely hate the old coot, plus him not showing concern for Lily in this is just proving Severus's point about being a total jackass.
NatNicole chapter 104 . 2/25/2015
NOOOOOOOO! RE-GU-LUS!
NatNicole chapter 100 . 2/25/2015
CRAAAAAP! I swear, ever since Severus dragged Regulus to Dumbledore's office, I got the feeling history WAS gonna repeat itself. And here's proof!
NatNicole chapter 84 . 2/25/2015
THANK YOU for not killing Ross! If he'd have died, I woulda lost it.
6,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »