Reviews for The Moment It Began
That is an absolutely brilliant way to destroy the diary. I wonder if they're going to do others that way. I was shocked out of my seat - why wasn't that considered during the books?
Ok, so it still feels kind of unreal that Snape is actually married to Lily and having a happy relationship with her - but unreal in a good way.

The twist with Regulus is amazing - I wondered how it would factor in to the plot.
Yes, I really did think the wedding would go off without major tragedy. I expected something like this... but not to that extent...
Apologies for bombarding this long-finished story with comments, but sometimes I just can't hold back.

My reaction to the idea of Petunia talking to Sirius and James was quite dramatic - a statement along the lines of 'this is going to be really interesting' but with laughing fits between every word.

I know it's silly to speculate when the story is already finished, but it seems to me that Petunia is still Petunia, no matter how much more sympathetic she now is, and that she's not likely to go beyond a conversation with Prongs and Padfoot. Still, there's a lot more hope for her now than Vernon Dursley
I was completely surprised at having James be Dumbledore's spy. Why Dumbledore revealed it is his own reason, but it was a wonderful shock.

I love all the parallels between the times Harry was sent to Dumbledore's office and the times Snape is in there now - wanting to break something was a common theme. I keep noticing the new parallels between the two throughout the story more and more - the dueling club as the obvious example, but all the more subtle ones too.

This was a very dark chapter, of course. I've read from chapter one until here in one day, so far, and for all that it's dark and I know the worst is probably still to come, I'm enjoying being along for the ride. You write wonderfully
Oh my goodness, this chapter is amazing... if he didn't have to spoil it with a put down at the end - then again, if he didn't, he wouldn't be Severus Snape - in more ways than one. I love how all the characters are handled
Never considered Pettigrew's motivations so deeply - to me, he seemed like an opportunist from the start, never really a close friend. I'm enjoying this different look at him
That was awesome
This is awesome - a long story, but I will do my very best to see it to the end, based on just this chapter...
LindyK chapter 121 . 5/2
Thanks Sindie! It was good to see Snape happy, and you really pulled me into the Lily/Snape love. It's going to feel like a sort of betrayal going back to Lily/James.
Kynie chapter 20 . 4/30
I'd like for things to not be black or white about some characters. I just can't see James and Sirius be gits all the time. Sirius' behavior can be explain with his own home life and maybe used to connect with Severus... I don't know... I'm not saying everyone should be perfect, because they're not : Lily is judgemental, Remus is afraid of himself, Sirius hide his insecurities behind his overconfidence, James is self-absorbed and honestly so is Severus... Dumbledore is self-righteous. Even McGonnagal is flawed.

The "Why don't you trust me ?" from Dumbledore made me laugh (not in a good way)... I mean after what he just said and did to Severus he has the gall to ask this question. And the way he brush of James and Sirius actions is just disgusting. The worse thing is I can of see Dumbledore act like this.

I'm all for Snape being happy with Lily but not necessarily in a romantic way. She's right he needs other people in his life, he's way too obsessed with her. Beside I kind of want Harry Potter to exist.
Kynie chapter 13 . 4/30
Lily is quite touchy, isn't she ? I feel like every conversation between her and Severus is a mine field.
hermioneluna95 chapter 30 . 4/24
i really like this chapter...
This sucks. Snaps was one of the most powerful wizards after Dom and vol but here he can't can't do shit againest 4 or 5 teens. You must really hate him to make him so week.
I hate it