Reviews for The Moment It Began
TiaMaria710 chapter 66 . 3/16
Bless your heart. Thanks for this story and the work you do. You use your gifts to make the world a better place.
I do hope Lily manages break through Petunia's jealousy. She seems to have an extremely hardened heart. Hopefully she can find some purpose in her life and stop focusing on what she doesn't have.
TiaMaria710 chapter 60 . 3/14
Not sure how I feel about Severus's arrogance. I for one don't like his attitude. Can't help but think I'm missing something.
TiaMaria710 chapter 58 . 3/14
This can't be good but I hope they will start to at least be allies. Wishful thinking?
TiaMaria710 chapter 57 . 3/14
Another great chapter.
TiaMaria710 chapter 56 . 3/14
Oh I can finally stop worrying that somehow James would steal her from Sev.
He has really worked hard to get to this moment and Lily has been so faithful.
Now I can dry my sappy tears. That was the sweetest, best proposal I've read on FF. Bravo.
When Lily cut her hair I was like: Aw, that's sweet.
When Severus cut his hair I started crying and I had to stop reading for a while. It was so touching but I was so upset! :D :(
Tia chapter 46 . 3/11
Bravo on the ANote!
TiaMara chapter 43 . 3/11
Not a HP expert but shouldn't sev be in trouble for using magic? I guess the ministry doesn't know about his mom but he is not at home when he disapparates.
Otherwise this is a unique spin and I really am enjoying the direction it is going. TiaMara not signed in.
TiaMaria710 chapter 9 . 3/2
Nagging question? How does the Snapes household operate with no one providing an income?
Very good so far. I like how you portray young Severus and his understandable moodiness.
I also like how changing things does not show instant results. More real this way.
TiaMaria710 chapter 2 . 2/28
My very first HP FF. Very interesting idea. Look forward to the rest.
bearblue chapter 7 . 2/27
Okay, well, I feel better then. He's started to get himself together here. I'll stick around and see what happens next. ;)

Again, than you for sharing the story.
bearblue chapter 5 . 2/27
So then Severus, who knew about the knight bus and likely had *some* change from his time at Hogwarts, lifted his not-so-useless wand and made his way to Diagon Ally, then to Knockturn. There he found a junkshop with many hand-me down wands, bought a few and had his mom try some out while his Father was away...

This Snape, though the story is over, is not thinking at all. I will log it out to shock, but honestly, I'm only giving this a few more chapters to see if his head gets into the game.

(That said, well written, good pace, just frustrating to see a supposedly smart man make dumb choices - again-), which I guess means this is actually a great character piece. I just have limited patience. Carry on! And thank you for sharing the story.
animeforever1 chapter 36 . 2/27
I recently discovered your story. Great story so far. You're getting some things wrong though about the series. Snape wouldn't be thinking anything if he were stunned. He'd be unconscious. Also, they couldn't have disapparated from the forbidden forest. That's still part of the castle grounds.
NatNicole chapter 119 . 2/25
Holy crap, having TOBIAS kill Moldyshorts was an AWESOME move!
NatNicole chapter 118 . 2/25
NOOO! Poor Draco! Poor Narcissa! I REALLY hope that a) Draco somehow survives with minimal harm (though it's highly unlikely) and b) this is a good wake-up call for Narcissa so she realizes Regulus was right in trying to stop Moldyshorts.
6,515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »