Reviews for The Moment It Began
Tea and Weirdness chapter 121 . 2/23
CRIES AND CHEERS!
STANDING OVATION! Thank you Sindie for a beautiful story 3 I always love happy endings. We could use more of them.
Tea and Weirdness chapter 120 . 2/23
Welp I can go happily now because this was just beautiful. 3
And I need more tissues now.
Tea and Weirdness chapter 27 . 2/14
THIS CHAPTER KILLED ME. WHYYYYTY
Tea and Weirdness chapter 23 . 2/13
This chapter was really heartwarming and surprising, mostly of what Severus did for his father. I wasn't expecting that tbh and it was just so awesome! His father doesn't deserve the kindness, but hopefully it might help him change his ways.
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 2/8
Story looks very interesting! Snape still had some progress to make on himself but it's looking good!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 2/8
I've never liked stories that focused on the Marauders but recently I've been interested in reading a fic that had Snape correct his mistakes towards Lily, in other words not calling her a Mudblood
Kitty Smith chapter 119 . 2/5
Hahaha when Severus went to go check on Tobias, I was thinking, "And when he showed up, there was Voldemort, dead on the ground. 'I shot him,' Tobias shrugged, 'and he died.'" Then this chapter, Tobias actually shot him and he died. I am crying from laughter. Beautiful.
Love2read23 chapter 119 . 1/29
I just want to say in response to the naysayers that Voldemort's death via Tobias shooting him is fabulous and you're right it's perfect irony. Thanks.
Majerus chapter 68 . 1/27
Sorry I went silent, life happens. Glad to be back to your story.
Huh, a genuine apology from Dumbles... wonders and all that. Severus would make an excellent research scientist and a very demanding physician :D
RoseLupin27 chapter 99 . 1/27
Aw I like the end part of this chapter the best with Remus. Very cute.
Rokufox chapter 102 . 1/25
This is a wonderful Snily fanfiction, I am really enjoying it!
Secundum chapter 72 . 1/24
Slight error with this chapter - unless you're one of the very few rich people who go private, there's no medical bills for healthcare in the UK. ESPECIALLY not for things like cancer treatment.
You do know how to build tension! I have to take a break just to let off some steam from reading these last few chapters :p
M
Ugh, sometimes it really sucks to be right. Then again, Severus really laid out some good points as to just how overwhelmed Petunia would be.

The ‘Always’ bit is alright - a bit sappy… oh hell, I only say that because I’m so unused to Severus having actually Changed. I think you’ve done well, in the very least with that aspect of the characters.
M
I enjoyed the Christmas scene with the family. Petunia’s bitterness was allowed to fester for too long for a simple few weeks to lance the boil it has become on her heart. Her own engagement was “ruined by their freakishness” and now her mom is dying - I don’t see how she’ll be anything but nasty :(
6,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »