Reviews for The Moment It Began
Anastasia Cross chapter 56 . 1/31
The utter delight of this fanfiction, where Severus has the chance to relive the life that should have been his, just consumes me! No matter what happens now, this has been a beautiful experience, thank you so much for creating this story!
Anastasia Cross chapter 36 . 1/30
OH. MY. GOD. This is incredible. It actually almost feels like something that could actually have happened! YOU ARE AMAZING!
Anastasia Cross chapter 28 . 1/30
"Long live pathetic excuses of men, father and son." I love this. I love this so much! Absolutely beautiful!
Anastasia Cross chapter 25 . 1/30
I am thoroughly captivated by this particular fanfiction, and your poem is lovely! Absolutely fantastic!
Anastasia Cross chapter 16 . 1/30
LOVING THIS!
liliumrosaline chapter 124 . 1/26
Hi..
Awesome story!
I accidentally came across this beautiful story of yours and then I fell in love so deeply that I finished the reading of whole story in less than 2 days.
Hats off to you..!
You are a brilliant writer and you are successfully presented the real characters of Severus and Lily.
I hope in future you will come with a story focussed on Harry and Severus snape guardian/ family bonding.
Once again thanks for such amazing creation.
Best regards..
Liliumrosaline.
Geo Nova chapter 35 . 1/18
This is the second time I have read this story. Being a little more mature now, I see nothing but an abusive relationship between Severus and Lily. She is giving him every chance, trying to be strong for him at every turn. He constantly throws that back in her face, treats her horribly, and gives nothing to Lily to show his affection other than saying "I love you". I don't give a s*** how tormented Severus is with his past life and insecurities, Lily staying in this relationship is nothing short of battered wife syndrome.
laks05 chapter 121 . 1/6
It is a beautiful story, i always thought how the story would have turned if snape and lily got together
My Daddy is Snape chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
With Tobias gone, how are affording food and utilities?
Amilly Calais chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
Dayum . you cold heart author .. making snape see her body hanging. :(
Guest chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
Ive read up to chapter 30 and have to be honest im actually becoming quite depressed. Really dont see the romance in this story I would so far clasify it as angst and hurt but no comfort
Assasin Nero chapter 121 . 11/25/2014
I read the whole story in a day...not bad..

it was a really good story, with lots of interesting ideas, and a captivating story line set in an era we have little info on... though quite dark initially (how I wish snape's mom lived), it went on to show the love, and the remorse of those involved splendidly.
The best thing about the fic was that it showed all the bad qualities snape had, alongwith the good ones, and how the characters accepted him..

awesome story! 4/5 (mainly because sometimes snape was really insufferable xD)
Assasin Nero chapter 71 . 11/25/2014
lol...
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
i hope she changes that "think" to "know"
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 11/24/2014